[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is The Force used to fill any lazy plot hole? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: kylo1[1].jpg (263 KB, 1280x1994) Image search: [Google]
kylo1[1].jpg
263 KB, 1280x1994
Why is The Force used to fill any lazy plot hole?

It's completely inexcusable on a fundamental writing level, but they made even The Force a part of the plot to eliminate part of the plot.

?????????
>>
wow great thread
>>
Its the force I ain't gotta explain shit
>>
>>64072553
ok
>>
>Hurr the prequels suck guys!

>TFA is SO much better
>>
>star wars
>complaining about plot holes
>>
I don't think you know what plot holes are OP

There's still two more movies in the trilogy.
>>
>>64072553
>That's not how The Force works!
>>
File: 1437827207241.jpg (83 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
1437827207241.jpg
83 KB, 384x313
>>64072705
>why did rey know how to use a lightsaber?
>she had the force dude
>>
>>64072553
>That's not how the Force works!
When Han "I'm watching lightsaber battles and force chokes in front of me and I'm still skeptical" Solo tells you that's not how the Force works, you know you've got it all wrong.
>>
>>64072746
>how to use a lightsaber
hit the power switch
as for fighting, she's proficient with a staff weapon. ie a melee weapon. She can transfer some skills from that to lightsaber combat. If Finn could hold his own for a bit presumably having never used a melee weapon such as that for most of his life, then Rey could definitely hold her own a lot better with her upbringing. and then when she looked for that light of the force within herself, she gained an even sharper clarity of mind to fight better. You really only need to see it once to notice these things.
>>
>>64072919
you're that guy who justifies shitty plot holes

wow

we get it bro, star wars is your favorite movie
>>
>>64072990
>justifying shitty plotholes
literally everything i just said was spelled out in the movie
keep your eyes closed when you attend movies instead of closing them and being a raging autist rocking back and forth making random noises
>>
so the Force is basically psychic powers right
>>
Why was Kylo Ren always destroying his own ship equipment? Even Vader didn't do that. Doesn't he know they're going to need that stuff later on?
>>
>>64073132
That's the point. He's clearly a bit unhinged and not controlled the way vader is. He's just an emo punk
>>
>>64073132
You never did that shit? I've destroyed at least 4-5 phones.
>>
The whole fucking Star Wars franchize is lazily slapped together. I don't even know why you're complaining that your shit salad has shit in it.
>>
>>64073166
As a starwars fag, this tb͏h.
>>
>>64073197
>as a starwars fag
ha
no
>>
>>64072641
But the prequels suck, anon.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.