[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OFFICIAL STAR WARS RANKINGS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: the big bane theory.jpg (174 KB, 1220x999) Image search: [Google]
the big bane theory.jpg
174 KB, 1220x999
5>4>6>=7>=3>Power Gap>1>Power Gap>Power Gap>Power Gap>Power Gap>Power Gap>2

Prove me wrong (pro-tip: you can't)
>>
>>64072417
I might have even liked 7 more than 6, but yeah you basically got it. Nice job OP.
>>
File: glib_facsimile.jpg (301 KB, 699x1211) Image search: [Google]
glib_facsimile.jpg
301 KB, 699x1211
>>64072417
>>64072453
Straight plebbin
>>
>>64072764
>implying I'm a TFA fanboy
Nah, 6>=7 ONLY because Empire lost to Ewoks. 3 was generally "eh whatever" but had a few cool or clever moments.

7 was... fine. Lazy rehash, gets far more praise than it deserves, gets away with a lot of crap, but not a whole lot specifically wrong with it. Despite how retarded the meme is, I could actually enjoy it if I just "turn off my brain :^)", which is more than I could say for 1 & 2.
>>
>>64072417
5>4>7>6>>>>>>>>>3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>1=2
>>
I actually have no clue how to rank the prequels.

Phantom Menace has jar jar and roger roger droids that ruin the movie.
clone wars has the horrifying love story that ruins the movie.
What does sith have that ruins the movie?
Still love story or was that over by then?
>>
>>64073086
they're all extremely boring, 2 has horrible horrible romance, 1 is just overall retarded moments
>>
>>64073086
>Still love story or was that over by then?
There was still a little going on, but it was mostly over by then. That "so love has blinded you" exchange was cringeworthy dialogue-wise, but not much beyond that.

There's nothing in RotS that makes it specifically bad beyond what's present in the PT generally. And it has a few good qualities (Ian's Sheev, Order 66 scene, etc.), which makes it "meh alright" in my book.

And Phantom Menace is really bad in an awkward sort of way, but Clones is one of the worst big-budget films ever made.
>>
File: EL DESPERTAR DE LA FUERZA.png (977 KB, 1440x1784) Image search: [Google]
EL DESPERTAR DE LA FUERZA.png
977 KB, 1440x1784
>>64072417
so do I watch it lads? or just wait for a disc rip to come out?
>>
>>64073218
Just watch ANH and Guardians of the Galaxy simultaneously, basically the same experience.
>>
>>64072417
You can even meme right, you fucking c͏uck s͏m͏h t͏͏b͏͏h f͏͏a͏͏m.

V>IV>VI=III>I>II>>>>>>>>>>>>>>VII
>>
>>64073243
Don't forget Star Trek:Into Darkness too.
>>
>>64073286
Mm, good point. Can't miss that distinctive JJ flair :^[cinema]
>>
>>64073243
>2 minutes in
>guy turns head dramatically
>"we've got company"
I'm ready to turn this shit off right now
>>
>>64073218

Go to a cinema you social outcast
>>
>>64073353

>Star wars isn't over dramatic or full of repetitive memes
>>
>>64072417
">=" What is this faggotry?

Otherwise I agree.
>>
>>64074060
Like, for "6>=7" 6 is generally better than 7, but in certain parts or areas 7 is comparable. In "7>=3", certain parts of 3 are actually better, but 7 is a more competently made film.

I honestly would rather watch 3 than 7, but that has more to do with the fact that 3 was at least original within the franchise. I'm not one of those "le prequels were actually good stupid contrarians", but I at least respect that Lucas tried to do something different instead of pandering, rehashes, and callbacks.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.