[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you miss me yet, /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Lucas.jpg (143 KB, 604x797) Image search: [Google]
Lucas.jpg
143 KB, 604x797
Do you miss me yet, /tv/?
>>
>>64071781
I Never Stopped
>>
>>64071781
God the things I would do to his jowls
>>
>>64071781
No, but he should have had more of an input in force awakens desu
>>
Not really no
>>
>>64071915
He gave them a whole script for VII and and outlines for 8 and 9

Disney threw it in the trash
>>
>>64071970
exactly my point, he's not completely off base, he just needs people to better form his ideas.
>>
So was Darth Jar Jar a serious plan you abandoned or is it just reddit-tier garbage?
>>
>>64071781
I seriously want to write and apology letter, how do I get him to read it?
>>
>>64072020
At least his ideas would have been kind of original even if they were fucking retarded

JJ is just ripping off the OT and KOTOR, he cant into ideas
>>
we're so sorry, george. we were too focused on the details to see your master plan

http://www.gamesradar.com/george-lucas-nearly-wrote-perfect-prequel-trilogy-he-just-didnt-seem-notice/?utm_content=bufferb47d8&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=buffer_grfb
>>
>>64071781

As much as you miss your chin.
>>
I cant stand Abrams Wars. Its noticably him. Feels a whole lot like star trek. The only thing that feels star wars was the transition wipes.
>>
>>64072053
Me too :(
>>
File: big man big money.jpg (184 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
big man big money.jpg
184 KB, 500x370
>>64071781
Back to imaginationland fatboy
>>
>>64071781
I sure as hell do I might cry when Disney remembers they have Willow and recast Warwick Davis with Dinklage
>>
The prequel apologist mongoloids are in full force tonight. What drives these mentally-challenged children to post so hard, and achieve so little?
>>
File: Lukas Hideo.jpg (21 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
Lukas Hideo.jpg
21 KB, 300x400
>A New Hope
Metal Gear Solid
>Empire Strikes Back
Sons of Liberty
>Return of the Jedi
Guns of the Patriots
>The Phantom Menace
Snake Eater
>Attack of the Clones
Peace Walker
>Revenge of the Sith
Ground Zeroes
>STAR WARS™ THE FORCE AWAKENS™
METAL GEAR SOLID™ V THE PHANTOM PAIN™ by KONAMI™
>>
Yes. Shame on him for selling his magnum opus to the satan of Hollywood.
>>
>>64072582
>What drives these mentally-challenged children to post so hard, and achieve so little?
the pain of having watched TFA.
>>
>>64072582
Hello reddit
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.