[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's the better token?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Who's the better token?
>>
Finn makes more sense as an undisciplined solider than Lando does as a space mayor
>>
>>64070201
Lando has more confidence, gotta say lando.
>>
>>64070243
Eh? Lando is exactly the type of backstabbing degenerate gambler who goes far in politics, I think he made perfect sense.
>>
Comic relief versus responsible leader.
>>
>>64070415
But token characters are generally comic relief
>>
Lando Calrissian is a real nigga and John Boyardee in ep 7 will never compare to him
>>
lando felt like he belonged in the universe

that charisma, that /fa/
>>
Lando wasnt token, he was a significant character and fucking cool as the other side of the pillow.
>>
Lando made Leia blush. He was the OG owner of the Falcon. Wears a cape. Jerry curls. Runs a fucking city. Makes tough decisions to save lives. Help saves Han. Destroys the Death Star.

Finn got scared of dying. At least he didn't kill the villagers. He gets horny for Rey and almost gets everyone killed because he lied.
>>
>If they're not white then they're a token character.

Lol wut? I don't get this meme.
>>
FUCK lando calrissian
>>
>>64070845
gay detected
gay erected
>>
File: this_Fetta.gif (972 KB, 500x213) Image search: [Google]
this_Fetta.gif
972 KB, 500x213
>>64070830
>Jerry curls

Nigga, That is a perm.
>>
File: Lando.jpg (81 KB, 600x708) Image search: [Google]
Lando.jpg
81 KB, 600x708
Is he the embodiment of smooth?
>>
File: Hardcore_gangstas_thuglife.jpg (92 KB, 676x401) Image search: [Google]
Hardcore_gangstas_thuglife.jpg
92 KB, 676x401
>>64070830
>>64071410
Jerrycurl on the left
Perm on the right
>>
-oh no the space nigger is introduced
-did the space nigger just to to flirt with the main female lead, where the fuck is han-character?
-han character was decommissioned near the start of the film? I dont like where this is going
-oh great now space nigger saved the female lead by helping her escape, I dont like where this is going!
-oh nevermind it was nothing and han-character still gets the girl

Its the same exact character used to scare insecure faggots prove me wrong.
>>
>>64070845
Lando is objectively one of the best characters in star wars.

Who else had to make a choice between betraying their best friend or letting the Empire most likely slaughter the entirety of Cloud City as punishment for not cooperating?
And then he makes up for it by going on the impossible mission of fucking around with a drug cartel so ridiculous the Empire itself was like "lol yeah not worth fucking with Hutts"
>>
Gotta say Lando. Finn might be okay but we haven't seen enough of him yet.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.