[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this movie worth buying?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: aou-blu-cover.jpg (117 KB, 640x808) Image search: [Google]
aou-blu-cover.jpg
117 KB, 640x808
Is this movie worth buying?
>>
>>64069141
didn't you watch it? It was horrible. why would you want to watch it twice. they will probably have it on netflix
>>
>>64069190
I never seen it before, but I really want to see it high with my friends but idk if it'll be good as Guardians of the Galaxy.
>>
>>64069141
>>64069241
Yes it's good. Memers on TV will try to convince you it's terrible but it's not. Easily a 7.5-8/10. You won't notice any of the "flaws" when watching the movie. Not as good as Guardians but pretty damn good.

Also,
DUDE
WEED
LMAO
>>
>>64069291
First of all thanks for not spoiling the movie and I know blu rays costs money and I can stream it free but it'll be worth it to see it with a whole group of people high as fuck so I might pick this movie up.
>>
>>64069468
If you care about continuity and stuff you should probably see Avengers 1 and Captain America 2 before this one
>>
JARVIS becomes Vision. Hulk flees to Asgard
>>
>>64069291
fucking hell Redditors really are here
>>
>>64069753
Fuck off back to Reddit.
>>
it's bad, worse than the first. shit story with pointless side arcs, along with literal quips every sentence, no joke.
>>
its 70% of the first film
>>
>>64069700
Jokes on you I dont know what JARVIS is
>>
>>64069636
I seen those already bro
>>
>>64070271
the A.I voice that speaks to Tony, Paul Brittany

Hawkeyes dies
>>
>>64069141
For the first hour and a half it is great.
Ultron is the thing you will want to see more and the one thing that guides the whole movie.
Then the movie takes sharp turn and creates big plot hole,turns up side down and forgets the rules that set it up in the first half of the movie.
Turns into a joke after that.
>>
>>64069241
Seriously, it's shit
>>
This is pretty much the epitome of Marvel/Disney cashing in and feeding the audiences filler, inconsequential shit. You get a bunch of product placement, some mindless action, corny one liners, a cardboard villain and a generic third act with a floating object of doom (e.g. Captain America 2, Guardians of the Galaxy).

Spare yourself the trouble and go torrent the recent Oscar bait leaks instead.
>>
It's way, way better than Guardians of the Galaxy, which is a complete heap of shit
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.