[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>cheats at dice >drags the Queen around a dangerous space
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Quigonheadshot.jpg (161 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Quigonheadshot.jpg
161 KB, 480x640
>cheats at dice
>drags the Queen around a dangerous space port for no reason
>after taking Anakin he doesn't even consider rescuing Anakin's mom
>defies the council

Is he the worst Jedi ever?
>>
>Neeson
>doesn't kill anyone
>dies like a bitch

I'd say so
>>
He was in the best Star Wars movie, so that alone makes up for all those flaws.
>>
>>64067897
>cheats at dice
I wonder how many Jedi got stabbed over dice games?
>>
He is the sole reason the Jedi Order was killed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z29OVZLbZk
>>
those qualities make him based af
>>
>>64067897
>cheats at dice in life
>cheats death with force ghost immortality in death
it's poetry
>>
No man he invented Force Ghost™ which is a powerful ability that Light Siding Jedi Masters™ can learn at lv95 if their Force Power ™ is 10,000 Midchlorians™ or more.
>>
If the council was run by just 12 qui-gons the galaxy would have been a better place
>>
Luke, remember when I told you that my master was this weird little green guy? Well turns out my real master was some edgy irish lanklet who died like a dumbass

He was a good friend
>>
>Qui-gon is responsible for Jar Jar
>Jar Jar is in turn responsible for Sheev becoming emperor

It rhymes
>>
>>64067971
>Star Wars nerds think this isn't ok but will roleplay with power levels over dnd
>>
>>64068079
I didn't get that second part, what does that have to do with Star Wars?
>>
>>64068059
POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y
>>
>>64067897
>cheats at dice

For a good reason. But scenes like this were meant to establish Qui-Gon as more of a grey Jedi and a renegade compared to others.

>drags the Queen around a dangerous space port for no reason

The Queen was under cover. Qui Gon had his suspicions that Padme was really the Queen, but he didn't "know" per se.

>after taking Anakin he doesn't even consider rescuing Anakin's mom

There was no to rescue Shmi. All the slaves have a transmitter embedded in them. If someone steals a slave that doesn't belong to them, it'd get them in big trouble with the Hutts. It's one thing to cheat at a dice game and make it look like chance to get Watto to willingly give Anakin over, it's another to kidnap someone else's property and smuggle them into Republic space.

>defies the council

the council is shit
>
>>
File: Jedi_cutting_door.png (1 MB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
Jedi_cutting_door.png
1 MB, 1920x816
>>64067897
Why didn't he do this in the room filling up with poison gas?
>>
>>64068362
>There was no to rescue Shmi.
They could just buy her. She was a 35-50 year old woman who wasn't attractive and doesn't seem to have any skills unlike Anakin. She should be pretty cheap anyone could take her place.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.