[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best Sith coming through 5. Darth Maul 4. Kylo Ren 3. Count Dooku
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 620x684) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 620x684
Best Sith coming through
5. Darth Maul
4. Kylo Ren
3. Count Dooku
2. Darth Vader
1. The Emperor

Bag of nuts - general grevious
>>
>maul below both dooku and ken

what the fuck am i reading
>>
>Kylo Ren
>sith

But that's wrong
>>
>>64066468
>Darth Vader
>sith
>>
>Kylo Ren 4th

>Not 1st.

Shit list op
>>
File: Count_Dooku.jpg (62 KB, 340x500) Image search: [Google]
Count_Dooku.jpg
62 KB, 340x500
I think Dooku is the closest thing to a morally grey character in the Lucasverse, I'd say he is my favorite
>>
>>64066414
Revan
Malik
>>
>>64066505
>>The Dark Lord of the Sith is not a Sith
Okay mang.
>>64066435
Maul should be below Dooku but above Ren, obviously.
>>
vader was a sith for all 2 hours before getting his shit wrecked and put in a tin can

dooku>vader
>>
>Kylo Ren
>a Sith

McDarth Linkin-Park was nothing more than a joke of a shadow of the bygone Sith

I sure as hell hope they buff him up in the next one or introduce something more of a threat
>>
>>64066414
>The Emperor
>Not Sheev

Clearly you are not from /tv/ and are only here for Star Wars talk. Absolutely disgusting
>>
>>64066435

Maul has literally no personality

Sure he looks cool, but he's a fucking piece of cardboard. he does NOTHING
>>
>>64066685

God that model is fucking terrible
>>
>>64068201
words are for pussies and jar jar bink
real sith speaks with his laser sword
>>
Maul would merc Ren pretty fast. Kylo doesn't belong on this list. He'd probably put up a mildly good fight with geriatric robot vader from RoTJ tho.
>>
>>64068127
that's the point of his character tho. Appears a bad ass until he takes off his mask then we know he's just a young guy who's made a few bad decisions and has been influenced by the wrong people.
>>
>>64068315

If he kills Rey in the next movie I'll come around to the new series
>>
>>64066414
>From my point of view the Jedi are evil
From my point of view George's dementia is evil
>From my point of view the NuResistance is evil
From my point of view Disney Wars Episode VII is -ok-
>>
>>64068267
I doubt even that.
>>
>>64068256
Ren's lightsabre is cooler
>>
File: star-wars-chahracters.jpg (213 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-chahracters.jpg
213 KB, 1920x1080
>>64066414
we need an updated version of this pic
>>
How can you forget the dreaded Snoke?
>>
>>64066414
Darth Bane
>>
>>64069378
Having Darth Emocrybaby on his knees in front of vader sucking the soul from his cock kinda ruins the image.
>>
File: an_hero.jpg (67 KB, 600x340) Image search: [Google]
an_hero.jpg
67 KB, 600x340
>gaylord rimjob > maul
>>
>>64066685
Yeah he basically only went Dark side out of a sense of futility since he found out the Emperor was in charge.
>>
>>64069378
4v4 all in their prime who wins?
>>
>>64069530
Unfortunately, Luke's prime is in a universe that Didneyworl says doesn't exist.
>>
>>64069546
obviously dark side
>>
>>64069613
>>64069530
Whoops, meant to quote >>64069546
>>
>>64069378
their heights are fucked up
>>
>>64069613
I hate that this bothers me so much. I love a lot of the EU Luke stories. At least we still have the movies.

Helped infiltrate Death Star.
Blew up Death Star.
Took on Vader with mostly incomplete training.
Spearheaded plan to take on infamous Jabba.
Killed a Rancor with a bone and a rock.
Destroyed Boba Fett's blaster and thought so little of him, he left a blind Han Solo to deal with him.
Defeated Darth Vader in 1v1.
Converted the chosen one back to the light side using the ultimate father son bond.

I really am curious what the details are that made Luke a hermit. I hope he breaks out of it and uses the force in new and inventive ways in the next movie.
>>
>>64069378
Dark side characters need another color besides red for their sabers.
>>
>>64070430

I mean, Han pretty much explains it.

Started a Jedi school. Things were going good. Kylo full evil and fucks it all up, probably killed all the other students. Said failure drives Luke away from the known galaxy, presumably to find a better way.
>>
>>64069378
sheev beats yoda
maul beats liam
dooku beats obi
vader ties luke
3:1 edge to the dark side
>>
>>64070516
I liked giving them Orange, Copper, and Veridian crystals in KotOR 1 and 2.
>>
2D Grievous > Sheev > Ken > Annie > Maul > Dooku > shit > 3D Grievous
>>
>>64066414
Kylo Ren is just an emo kid with force powers that doesn't make him a Sith
>>
>>64070531
Yeah, I figured that much. The details are really going to be the good part of it. I just hope they tell the story in a good way. I'm hoping there's some deep force mysticism that is involved. Like some crazy dark side secret or whatever.
>>
>>64070531
Or, alternatively Luke's son goes Sith instead of his shitty nephew, Luke still continues to do awesome stuff like ruse a Palp clone into teaching him the Dark Side of the Force and becoming a Grey. Also, Jacen isn't a whiny little bitch like Ben.
Zahn-verse a better. BETTER
>>
>>64070648
Err, I derped. Jacen was still Han and Leia's kid.
>>
>>64070601
>tfw grew up watching clone wars on toonami and Grievous was so badass I don't even know
>tfw 3D Grievous almost sucks more cocks than Phasma
>>
File: rich.png (624 KB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
rich.png
624 KB, 919x720
>mfwe someone complains about Kylo being a edgelord
>>
>>64070648
>>64070714
Yeah, but since Disney blew out all the stuff we "knew", we have no idea how it's could play out. There may have not been any witness to what Kylo Ren did and with what help he did it with. Luke could have just felt a disturbance in the force and found his academy slaughtered and then told Han and Leia. The possibilities are endless.
>>
>>64070773
I wish Phasma can suck my cock
>>
>>64069378
I fucking love Qui Gon
>>
File: 1446374097890.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1446374097890.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
>>64070773
>tfw Sha'a Gi isn't canon anymore
>>
>>64070819
I WISH I COULD SUCK GRIEVOUS MECHANICAL COCK WHILE HE COUGHS
>>
>>64070791
If that universe doesn't have Thrawn and Palleaon it's not worth living in.
>>
File: 1450889544871.jpg (414 KB, 1920x820) Image search: [Google]
1450889544871.jpg
414 KB, 1920x820
>>64066414
His name is sheev you disgusting pleb
>>
>>64070904
As small as it may seem, I'm happy that I have the older versions of the books and comics that don't have the "Legends" banner on them.
Someone I've been really taking a liking to is Darth Plaeguis. He's like a mad scientist of the force.
>>
>>64070993
Wish I did as well. I first experienced them as audio books during road trips with my dad. I always though Anthony Heald was amazing as the narrator for them.
>>
why do people think the apparent aimlessness of the empire is a plot hole

it's like you ignored the most essential part of the story: dark and light

The dark doesn’t need a motive because darkness is the default. People have to work and struggle to create and light and it only persists for as long as someone is willing to fight for it. Darkness and silence is perpetual. They don’t exist. They just are.
>>
>>64071203
At least you can find them at used book stores. It seems like every time I walk out of Half Price Books one of my purchases is an old SW novel. Ever since the news that Disney won't produce and kind of product that shows the Leia's slave bikini, I have the urge to get as much pre-Disney stuff I can find.
>>
>>64070839
why? he is the reason for billions of deaths. because of him being gay for anikin he brought darth vader into the scene and the death star and then kylo and the starkiller. its ALL his fault. they always ask that if you could go back in time, would you kill hitler as a child? a lot of people would say no, because he had done nothing yet. hes an innocent child. if someone asked me if i would kill a child qui gon, id say yes
>>
>>64071263
You're confusing darkness with emptiness.
>>
>>64070904
>If that universe doesn't have Thrawn and Palleaon it's not worth living in.

There are also no Ysalamiri in this universe (those things were awesome). Apparently, there is nothing new in this universe at all other then what we saw in the original trilogy.
>>
>>64072387
See, they have opportunities to build some interesting stuff for their own EU and some of them like SW Rebels are interesting and worth watching. But there's also crap like the two Lego SW shows that air in the same block with Rebels, and all three of them take place during episodes 3-6.
I want something that says "HEY! Our version of ABY is great too.", and to do that they have to go outside movie trilogies.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.