[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this the stupidest scene in the movie? The only one that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1
File: FINN-TFA-9.gif (3 MB, 512x212) Image search: [Google]
FINN-TFA-9.gif
3 MB, 512x212
Was this the stupidest scene in the movie? The only one that comes close that I can think of was the mind rape scene.
>>
You've triggered the Redditors

Abandon ship
>>
I liked it. I took it as at least they're attempting to make technology to match things that severely outclassed them in the past.

And the mind rape was a little grim but again, I like that they're trying to suggest there is new things to the force we haven't seen in past movies.

I liked the flamethrowers the troopers used as well, always wondered why Lukes Aunt & Uncle were burnt to a crisp.
>>
>>64065842
It could have been badass if there was ANY CONTEXT or POINT to the scene. it's literally a random Reddit gif >>64065871
>>
They had to appeal to the videogame crowd somehow mate
>>
Phasma should have been the one to fight him instead of some random stormtrooper.>>64065871
>>
>>64065842
You fucking pieces of shit and your fucking Star Wars are the cancer that is slowly eating away at the culture.

I can picture you in my mind's eye. You, doughy and flabby and unkempt, forcing heaping handfuls of Cheetos into your mouth, dusty orange particulate falling onto your greasy neckbeard. I can fucking see you, and I can even smell the stench of stale piss emanating from your bottles.

Fuck you, you fucking piece of shit. Do something with your life. Stop praying at the altar of mediocrity. Remove Reddit from your bookmarks. Fuck, just unplug from the internet. Do something, anything besides continuing down this fucking road.

Learn a trade. Try to do something useful. Learn to shoot long guns and cut wood with a table saw. For once go to sleep physically exhausted. For Christ's sake, do something while you're breathing other than vicariously living through poorly written characters on mundane "adventures" which are copies of copies of copies of copies of dime-store serial stories. Grow the fuck up.

Fuck a woman. Have a child. Anything. Please. Anything but this. Fucking stop, you fucking human parasite.
>>
>>64065997
yo
he just asked a simple question
chill
>>
Everything about this flick looks cheap and made for a shitty syfy tv show

The fucking music is awful Williams simply didn't evey try

Everything is basically LOL REMEMBER THIS SCENE GUYS?? XDD to please the new self proclaimed "nerd" generation

Seriously at least the prequels tried to do something different and didn't simply recycled the original trilogy and even with their shitty digital look they still managed to look like actual films
>>
>>64066114
>Seriously at least the prequels tried to do something different

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7ZW1gtCljs
>>
>>64066114
>Everything about this flick looks cheap and made for a shitty syfy tv show
>The fucking music is awful Williams simply didn't evey try
>Everything is basically LOL REMEMBER THIS SCENE GUYS?? XDD to please the new self proclaimed "nerd" generation
agree

>Seriously at least the prequels tried to do something different and didn't simply recycled the original trilogy and even with their shitty digital look they still managed to look like actual films
>>64065997
>>
>>64065997
Cry me a river, faggot
>>
I enjoyed the movie, quite a bit even. But it really lacked a scene people will talk about years from now. Say what you will about Pod Racing and overly rehearsed Darth Maul fights, but people remember that to this day.
>>
>>64066284
So it's not a memeable movie. Neither was Avatar. Not that big of a deal.
>>
>>64065842
The scene with Han and Leia. Almost entirely exposition and riddled with cliches ("you remind me of our son... it wasn't all bad") and terrible acting.
>>
>>64065842
>stupidest scene in the movie?
All the Kylo tantrums, it was Weadon tier shit.
>>
>>64066319

I think that is the problem, the movie isn't a big deal.
>>
>>64065842
i think is sad that stormtrooper died the way he did.
>>
>>64065997
new pasta?
>>
>>64066319
>people think memorable experiences and scenes are just memes

I don't understand the kids today

>>64066451
This. These are events, roller coasters, things to talk about and say you watched. We all watch the Super Bowl, but very few are memorable. Just because they made money doesn't mean anybody actually cared about them.
>>
>>64065997
Now this here, this is a tasty pasta.
>>
>>64065842
>do you have a bf?
>>
wait what people dont like the TR-8R scene?
>>
>>64066385

I thought those were some of the better scenes. Showing how even though he seemed to be this dark, evil sith warrior he was just a child under the mask. Thought it was more interesting characterization than Rey or Finn's throw away joke lines.
>>
>>64066627
>40 good seconds out a 2 hour shit movie
rest was garbage
>>
>>64065842
this, the scene where kylo force pulls the dude into his hand and chokes him, and the one where the 2 stormtroopers turn the hallway and see the sparks flying and turn back around were the only good scenes. honestly i think it's worse than mediocre, so i give it a 4/10
>>
>>64066934
They would have been if they were showed straight, not undercut with Joss gags and quips.
>>
>>64066585
cute boyfriend?
>>
Does every stormtrooper carry emergency anti-lightsaber weapon just in case a jedi shows up? This thing loks heavy
>>
>>64067237
no. jj wanted a cool fight scene so he gave a stormtrooper a melee weapon that could work against lightsabers
>>
>>64067237
now they do
>>
>>64067237
He's that one special Riot Stormtrooper.
>>
>>64067195

Agreed, the storm troopers doing the goofy run away was funny but at the cost of the mood of the movie. The constant jokes throughout the movie seemed placed to make casual movie goers entertained at the cost of seriousness of the moment.
>>
"Gary, why did you even check that thing out of the armory?! You're never gonna use an energy tonfa!"

"You guys just wait and see. One of these days we're gonna find Skywalker, and I'll be the only one geared for it.... It'll be.... Ton-forgettabl-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP GARY FUCK"
>>
The worst scene for me was the rebels (resistance, whatever) briefing before attacking Death Star 3.0. Not only it takes them roughtly 2 minutes of discussions between having no plan to lets-do-this, the whole scene is filled to the brim with obnoxious self-awareness and cynicism (har har you gotta blow em, where the weak point at?). It was absolutely clinical.
>>
>>64068422
Writers winking at you saying:
Lol what a piece of shit, right, I still got paid 250,000 to write this garbage ;^)
>>
>>64068422
Okay, just bring down the shield, then we'll blow it up. Zap it a few times, one, maybe two attack runs, no sweat. It's only this fucking ungodly enormous structure.
>>
How the fuck is a totally average human able to wield a lightsaber with any degree of proficiency?

Doesn't that shit take literally years of training, meditation, and attunement with the force crystal's resonant frequencies or whatever?

I mean it's not exactly like fighting with a stick or something, one wrong move and you can slice yourself up.
>>
>>64068422
That was really the worst.
Like we know its just Death Star 3.0 but you don't need to make the characters also know its just that
"pfff, it's just the death star"
"NO ITS EVEN BIGGER"
>>
>>64065997
>have a child
>you human parasite

literally the worst way to proceed if the second statement is true. You're muddying the waters of the gene pool for everyone.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.