[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 3rd rock.jpg (59 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
3rd rock.jpg
59 KB, 500x375
Thoughts on this show?
>>
>>64064647
when it was on it was hyped as the best thing since oral sex, when all it was was a mildly entertaining sit-com
>>
>>64064783
>a mildly entertaining sit-com
That's a big deal.
>>
>>64064783
Eh,it is pretty clever and lithgow is GOAT
>>
>>64064918
Lithgow is the greatest underrated actor in history.
>>
It is good and it would be goat without a laugh track.

Lithgow truly carries it though.
>>
It was pretty smart for such a dumb show.
>>
>>64065149
Harry was pretty amazing.
>>
>>64065173
Didn't find his 24/7 squinting schtick that funny tbqh.
>>
>>64065210
>I could do that with my eyes closed
>you do everything with your eyes closed!
>hmmmmm
>>
>>64065283
lel
>>
If I ever have to hear that shows theme song again, I will shoot myself.
>>
Good show that was on the air for quite a while.

I watched the whole series about 5 years ago, and after that I started noticing Joseph Gordon-Levitt in fucking everything.
>>
The creators of this also made That 70s show and Grounded for Life,they are literally GOAT at making sitcoms.
>>
Shatner was pretty great in it. Not great at acting, and not that great of a character, but great that they could make an ass of Shatner in yet another setting.
>>
>>64064647
The only thing I remember is that I had a huge crush on JGL's girlfriend from the show, because she reminded me of a girl from school that I had a huge crush on (who I finally mustered the courage to ask out, and shot me down).
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.