[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imagine what it would be like to have mind control like Killgrave.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: rsz_1david-tennant-600x300.jpg (15 KB, 240x290) Image search: [Google]
rsz_1david-tennant-600x300.jpg
15 KB, 240x290
Imagine what it would be like to have mind control like Killgrave.

Anything you could ever want would be at your fingertips.

Money, women, fame, power, anything. There would be literally nothing stopping you.

You could do anything and there would never be consequences.

Just imagine how much this would warp you. The power would corrupt you to no end.

We judge Killgrave as evil, but is he really much different than what most people would be like with mind control?

If anything, he's much better. He never became a world leader or caused harm on a large scale.

I think that's what makes Killgrave a truly terrifying villain is that most of us probably wouldn't be any better.
>>
>>64063971
but he isn't the villain, that title goes to jessica
>>
>>64063971
>There would be literally nothing stopping you.
SHIELD could stop you. Also some (not all) of the Avengers. And other assorted do-gooders with superpowers. Also superhero-aware governments. And aliens/extradimensional powers. Really Killgrave was stupid to use his powers so fragrantly as to be detectable. What a literal maroon.
>>
>>64063996

It's pretty funny that of the people that have watched this show that I've spoken to, I've never met a single person that has said they liked Jessica, Luke and Mr Grape are liked.
>>
I would just it to have sex with hot women desu. Really what else is there.
>>
>>64064202
How? First they would have to figure out you exist, and Killgrave did a good job of remaining undetected.

>>64064288
Jessica is okay and all but her blonde friend was cooler.
>>
>>64064324
>How? First they would have to figure out you exist
SHIELD? Massive surveillance looking for oddities like this, probably piped through some alien tech/Inhuman/mutant-enhanced advanced AI.

Heroes? Telepathy, intuition, etc. This Netflix faggot has only faced off against superstrength dummies not real heroes.

>and Killgrave did a good job of remaining undetected
When gutter-tier superstrength heroines are figuring you out you haven't done a good job in the slightest.
>>
>>64064785
> When gutter-tier superstrength heroines are figuring you out you haven't done a good job in the slightest.

Jessica was an oddity. She only knew about him because he was continually around him, and she was only able to resist him because of her powers.

Killgrave could stay hidden in most societies but his obsession with Jessica was his downfall.
>>
>>64063971
Nah, Kilgrave's powers are too nerfed

>based on area
>gets weaker with time
>victims can remember it
>people randomly get immune to it
>victim are aware the entire time, terrified of the whole process

It's essentially body control, not really mind. At the end of the day you'd either get caught or go depressed because you couldn't make anyone love you.
>>
>>64064934
>Killgrave could stay hidden in most societies
Even total surveillance societies where government organizations are using superpowers and alien tech actively to find people with powers? No don't think so.

After New York this guy should have dialed it down to zero but instead he got caught by a meathead because he's dumb and doesn't know how to use his powers correctly.
>>
>>64065021
what exactly would the surveillance companies pick up? If you saw footage of Killgrave it would just be him talking to people. It would be hard to prove he actually had powers.
>>
>>64063971
*tips fedora*
*nods affirmingly*
*bows respectfully*
*swooshes cape*
*sips scotch*
*fastens fingerless gloves*
*walks with cane*
*mumbles incoherently*
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.