[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Creed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: creed.jpg (23 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
creed.jpg
23 KB, 600x315
Dude this movie was so fucking good. Late-era Stallone is really enjoyable; the boxing was technically better, and idk the whole thing felt really true to life in a lot of ways.... Like shadowboxing in the dark alongside yr favorite fights, listening to those exact rap songs while training. Such a great movie man.
>>
>>64063758
He's so gonna be an awesome Lando's son.
>>
>>64063758
>Late-era Stallone is really enjoyable
Escape Plan is the worst movie I've seen this decade
>>
Is this movie still watchable if you hate rap music and black people?

I'm a fan of the franchise so I'm curious about seeing it but I want confirmation that it's still enjoyable as a white supremecist. The cucks at rotten tomatoes are hardly trustworthy when they'll worship at the alter of BBC any chance they get.
>>
>>64063838

Lol fuck off m8. This is his renaissance.

https://youtu.be/AAFJJ1RPC7E?t=2m23s
>>
>>64063838

>have a lovely day, asshole

The man was on fire. Arnold had a chance to say something like "you're fired" or "roasted or "oh, burn" or "heat's on" or "the fire rises"

what a waste
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 636x628) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 636x628
>>64063849
Nah. You should watch The Great White Hype instead
>>
>Creed

But he's dead and if he dies, he dies
>>
>>64063758
Agreed. I really liked that second fight that was all one take.

I thought the cancer shit was kinda forced. So was the musician going deaf thing.
>>
Rosado was the only good part of this movie.

>Implying Ward has knockout power

lol
>>
>>64063758
It was crazy how much Adonis looked like Apollo in some scenes
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.