[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he like a mexican George Clooney who can act?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 440x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 440x626
Is he like a mexican George Clooney who can act?
>>
>>64063645
He looks like way too old for this shit.

What a waste of talent.
>>
He's not Mexican, but I guess it's all the same to people who never leave their house.
>>
>>64063737
>implying spics have houses to begin with
>>
>>64063833
>reading comprehension
>>
>>64063645
A M A Z I N G hairline genetics
>>
He's a Guatemalan half-Jew who will get TONS of work in modern Hollywood for obvious reasons. I'm not knocking him (I think he's talented), but he has the following going for him...

- Handsome and just white-passing enough to appeal to whites and also tick the coveted "diversity" checkbox

- Vaguely Jewish-looking, so beta Jewish directors (Abrams, Spielberg, etc.) will put him into their films as a stand-in for their idealized selves.

- Very friendly with the media and seems to know how to tap into the viral nature of modern public relations (fan-wanking the EU over Poe's backstory, doing that Star Wars song on guitar, etc.)

Isaac is in the right place at the right time. He's exactly the kind of person that international Jewry wants front-and-center. They see in him a vision of America in 2050 or so, once a generation of mass immigration and miscegenation begins to muddy the goyim's gene pool.

None of this is Oscar's fault, of course, but he's the man of the hour.
>>
>>64063901
>Jewish

You fucking retard.

>Óscar Isaac Hernández Estrada was born in Guatemala, to a Guatemalan mother, María Eugenia Estrada Nicolle, and a Cuban pulmonologist father, Óscar Gonzalo Hernández-Cano.[7][8] His maternal grandfather was French.[9] Isaac was raised in Miami, Florida.[10][11] He has described his evangelical Protestant upbringing as "very Christian."
>>
>>64063901
>stand-in for their idealized selves.
Fuck. Remember when Goldblum was Spielberg's idealized jew analogue? Those were the days.
>>
>>64063986
Holy shit he's fully hispanic. Niceeee
>>
File: vv.jpg (486 KB, 1773x1330) Image search: [Google]
vv.jpg
486 KB, 1773x1330
>>
>>64063645
>tfw named oscar
>tfe have an interest in film
>tfw will never be the second oscar to win an oscar since Oscar Issac is knocking around hollywood

It's a cruel world
>>
>>64063861
>implying spics can read to begin with
>>
>>64063901
>white-passing

In your dreams maybe
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.