[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: your oscar speech
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: 1436505722731.jpg (22 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
1436505722731.jpg
22 KB, 460x287
ITT: your oscar speech
>>
This is a big award for me.
>>
File: jlg2.jpg (71 KB, 615x465) Image search: [Google]
jlg2.jpg
71 KB, 615x465
IDIOTS
>>
>BABA BOOEY
>>
Fuck all of you, it's mine now.
>>
t-thanks
*falls from the stairs*
>>
>>64062366
You know people often ask me who my biggest hero is, and you know what I tell them?
Matthew Mcconaughey 15 years in the future
>>
I'd yell

>2016
>OSCARS
literally what

for 3 minutes straight
>>
"Thank you, it's my privilege"
>>
Hellooooo Reddit!!!!
>>
>>64062366
first off fucked yo bitch and the cliqueue you claim, you claim to be a player but i fucked yo wife, fucked with bad boy niggas fucked for life
>>
Jews are responsible for all the wars in history and the holocaust is a lie
>>
File: tarantino.png (430 KB, 619x406) Image search: [Google]
tarantino.png
430 KB, 619x406
>>64062366
"IS THIS THE OSCARS OR DID THIS TURN INTO NIGHT CALLS ALL OF A SUDDAAAAAA..."
>>
I knew these things were a joke, and giving one to me just proves it.
>>
"I'd like to thank absolutely no one. Bush did 9/11 and was funded by the jews. The gay media propaganda machine is designed to make our bloodline weak. There is no god."
>>
>>64062366
LEO! CATCH!
>>
>>64062366
And all I had to do was convert to Judaism and help destroy the white race
>>
"Academy, I'm Flattered. If I got to bring friends I'd have them all up here to thank them each individually, but the acceptance speech I filed with the teleprompter only lists me, my mom, 4chan.org here, and all of you. I can't believe I pulled this off, though it was extremely painful. Tonight I feel like a big guy. For you, I can only say thank you again. Have a good night, and keep watching. Now is not the time to change the channel, that comes later."
>>
"Eat a dick,Leo"
>>
I'd mumble something autistically then realise the whole world knows I'm a manlet.
>>
All i want to say is that Kylo Ren killed Han Solo.
>>
>>64062596
You'll be rich enough to afford proper shoe lifts that are built into the shoe.
>>
The golden age of knowledge is uniting all of us.

I really feel like its making all of us this juggernaut, this group this theta juggernaut where we're all on the same page. We have never had this much wealth of information that we can totally duplicate and secure our own eternity.

My tone and approach to life has just gone through the roof. It has given me the keys to unlock the treasures of life. Everyday I studied, it was like drinking from the cup of knowledge and i just became a more powerful spiritual being. I just have amazing knowledge and a viewpoint that is 360 degrees and it just stretches from here to eternity.

I have a firm foundation that i do not waiver from because i know exactly what i know. I don't know what it would be like to not know this stuff now! Life just isnt a mystery any more.The basics give you everything you want in life and you've been looking for.

Whenever you go into a time of study, you come out, from a session like you are blown out, because you've got hundreds of new viewpoints. It just changes your perspective on your capabilities and abilities in the games you're playing and he games you should be playing

What you are really doing is unravelling the entire universe, you know what i mean? But you don't realise that you are because you are just doing the next logical step.

The congresses are like, breakthrough, breakthrough, breakthrough, breakthrough. All of a sudden you know. all the answers to matter, energy, space and time, what is a being? what is a case? anything you want to know its on the ACCs.

The Acc's were like "lets roll our sleeves up" and get down to the nitty-gritty of what actually makes man tick.

Whatever i listened to that day would have some exact connection to what was going on in the session and as a result of that, i would have some HUGE cognition. The win doesn't just becoem a foot wide suddenly it feels a mile wide.

because you understand the data of what just happened.
>>
NIGGER LICK MY ANUS
>>
glib
>>
>>64062560
>>64062579
>>>/facebook/
>>
>>64062520
This except after saying that I sip my hot coffee and go "MMMMM"
>>
>>64062539
>I knew these things were a joke, and giving one to me just proves it.

This could actually be a good opening if you delivered it properly.
>>
>>64062366
"I don't need this shit, fuck you all." then throw it on the floor.
>>
>>64062623
Jokes on you, I don't know what the fuck you're talking about
>>
*don't show up*
>>
>not sending up Sacheen Littlefeather
>>
Get some rest, Pam.
>>
i dont even care about this thing.
all you chumps sitting there looking so desperate. wishing you could be up here
it means nothing to me.
NOTHING
the only thing that matters to me is the craft
its like my acting teacher and mentor said.

99 percent of acting, is repetition. and no matter what i'm gonna act . acting is in my blood, i live and breath every character, i completely throw my self into.
so this little statue?
give me one for every role i have ever played, or take it back, because at the end of the day ...i am act.
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
File: boltman.png (83 KB, 334x393) Image search: [Google]
boltman.png
83 KB, 334x393
>>64062714
I just pictured you actually saying this.
>>
>>64062564
neato
>>
thanks senpai keep it lit if u woke why aint you click that mother effin like
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.