[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did Bill get BB?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: KillBill.jpg (25 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
KillBill.jpg
25 KB, 640x360
How did Bill get BB?
>>
I don't know, guess
>>
By systematically subverting her selfworth.
>>
No like I mean did Bill have a doctor and nurse come with him to make a c-section and grab the baby?

Is he high enough in the system that he managed to just collect the baby from the authorities after the bridge had gone to the hospital?
>>
>>64062123

I doubt the first one because during the cop scene at the chapel her dress and stomach were both normal and not covered in blood and shit.

If his company was affiliated with the elite it would have been easy for him to get the baby back, even if he was just a private entity it wouldn't have been hard to get the baby one way or the other after it had gone into a foster program or something.
>>
Dude kill bill sucks
>>
>>64062406
10/10

I am literally coming to kill you
>>
>>64062441

Death List 5?
>>
Does anyone else fast forward though the fight at house at blue leaves and continues again at the lucy liu fight?
>>
Delete this thread
>>
File: 1421336085211.gif (887 KB, 500x267) Image search: [Google]
1421336085211.gif
887 KB, 500x267
>>64062606
Only a faggot would do that.
>>
>>64062800

Its just 20 minutes of circusness
>>
Where's the Whole Bloody Affair? Tarantino promissed to release it in 2015.
>>
Hey guys grandmas calling me for dinner, but would any anons be kind enough to keep this thread rolling

:^)
>>
>>64062868
I don't think that's a word.
>>
No but it's easy to deduce the meaning
>>
I'm so happy I forgot every single thing that happened in both Kill Bill 1 and 2 the same minute I left the cinema.
>>
Just brought the two pack DVD today.

I assume it has special features and commentary?
>>
>>64063244
Who in these movies would you want to hear talk? Maybe Carradine and Kuriyama. MAYBE.

If you like commentary tracks you should watch the resident evils' ones. Milla is seriously great to listen to and I want to hang out with her.
>>
>>64062957
My wife's son is also calling me for dinner, keep the thread rolling guys
>>
>>64062606
is it even possible to be this much of a pleb?
>>
>>64063668
>wife son

Sorry anon
>>
>>64062695
Why, so we can have MOAR Star Wars threads.

Oh, and they're making a third Kill Bill.
>>
>>64063884
>Oh, and they're making a third Kill Bill.
Tarantino peaked at Death Proof.
>>
>>64062606
actually, yes
>>
File: 1435680622052.webm (2 MB, 720x288) Image search: [Google]
1435680622052.webm
2 MB, 720x288
Reminder that Gogo is best girl and did nothing wrong.
>>
>>64064108

She did not follow the Bride's advice.
>>
>>64063520
The best commentary ever is Giamatti and Hayden Church for Sideways. They're a little tipsy and totally hilarious.
>>
>>64064190
I'll have to watch it. I though the movie was only so-so so I skipped the commentary track.
>>
>>64064108
I want her to......PENETRATE...me.
>>
>>64064239

Delete this
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.