[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone else think that this was the best shot in the entire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: rei.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
rei.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
Did anyone else think that this was the best shot in the entire movie? Something about the light and her face just put me into a trance.
>>
The very first shot probably was
>>
You weren't in a trance, that shot actually lasted for 5 minutes.
>>
I thought it was the worst part of the scene desu.

>in the middle of a desperate fight for her life
>A lightsaber inches away from her face
>"I better close my eyes and think about the Force."
>"....."
>"still thinking...."
>"still....."
>"just have to wait until the John Williams song gets to the good part...."
>"......there we go. Ok , time in, let's get back to fighting."
>>
>>64061436
its the most aesthetically pleasing
>>
this looked anime-esque btw and conviced me kasdan is watching bleach or w/e

>hurr i am at dire straits, let me concentrate and pull out this convenient power that i know now i have in me

I loved the interrogation scene tho, that was pretty well made
>>
literally worst moment of the film
>>
>>64061286
I liked Han and Leia's reunion, with the smoke in the background. Felt heartfelt.
>>
>>64061543
You wish. No one with a life watches Japanimation. Stop projecting.
>>
I liked the part when she got BLACKED
>>
>>64061605
>Stop projecting
I am pretty sure you just wanted to use this word because it sounds cool. Although i wouldn't be surprised if you were retarded enough to not know what it actually means.
>>
>>64061286
which camrip did you download? it looks slightly better than mine
>>
>Oh no I'm going to die
>Oh wait, the force
>Oh right, the force - that thing I just did not even ten minutes ago
>Let me just... one moment
>Wait for it
>Wait for it
>I hope he doesn't try anything while I close my eyes in the middle of a fucking sword fight
>Wait for it
>WAIT FOR IT
>>
I couldn't get past the two lightsabers reflecting a '7' in Rey's eyes, I spent the length of this shot trying to decide whether JJ was that much of a hack
>>
>>64061781
https://thepiratebay.vg/torrent/13067911/Star_Wars_The_Force_Awakens_2015_UNMARKED_HDCAM_x264_HQMic-CPG

it's watchable
>>
>>64061286
Best shot was Kylo facing Finn and Rey in the forest.
>>
>>64061838
>On the verge of death
>what did he say? The force?
>Hmm....maybe If I just...
>...close my eyes
>...and think about this...
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gpXMGit4P8
>damn, this is a good song
>thank you based Williams
>oh, right, the fight
>>
>>64061349
Tbh yeah. It echoed A New Hope's opening and the way it blotted out the moon was fucking badass.
>>
>>64061286
>Kylo offers to train her
>she shuts her eyes
>Kylo has to awkwardly stand there waiting for a response
>she just attacks him
Being Kylo is suffering
>>
>>64061286
>camripfags
fucking poorfags kill yourselves haha dumb dirt eaters
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.