[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all white men not named Han in episode VII are evil and must
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 620x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 620x320
>all white men not named Han in episode VII are evil and must be defeated by the multicultural and diverse protagonists

Bravo JJ.
>>
>>64061258
This logo is so much better than the official one
>>
Didn't know Luke was evil thanks senpai
>>
and all the rebel guys, and poe is arguably a white hispanic
>>
I just want to know why there was a map to Luke Skywalker
>>
>>64061360
and how there can even be a map to his location when by all reports he was travelling around searching for the first Jedi temple. Did he already know where it was when he made the map?
>>
>>64061322
>Didn't know Luke was evil thanks senpai
Depends on who you ask, in the next film they will explain more about the Jedi's origin and balance of the Force, you will find out Luke has been the one orchestrating both sides into conflict in order to have "order" in the universe, he's the real puppeteer now.

His lightsaber is also now Yellow, the side of neutral which the original Jedi's used to carry before there was a huge split and chaos ensued, Luke realized this when he discovered the origin of the Jedi order, to bring balance to the universe through constant chaos and conflict, its ying\yang and rhymes like poetry.
Does that make Luke evil?

Rylo and Rey's life has been orchestrated from their very beginning to represent the darkness and the light.
>>
>>64061444

That sounds really fucking stupid. So you're probably right
>>
>>64061444
Making Shit Up: The Post
>>
File: mark-hamill-bearded-152095[1].jpg (125 KB, 655x380) Image search: [Google]
mark-hamill-bearded-152095[1].jpg
125 KB, 655x380
>>64061488
>>64061444
It was me, Rey. The author of all your pain
>>
>>64061334
>white
>hispanic

Pick one, senpai senpai
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.