[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ha
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (242 KB, 1242x1515) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
242 KB, 1242x1515
ha
>>
>>64061195
it flopped didn't it? i know netflix won't release any info about how it did, but we all know it was a failure, right?
>>
>>64061195
SJWs on suicide watch
>>
>>64061217
It really was

And this time it wasn't just /tv/ being raging assholes, Jessica Jones is seriously one of the worst shows on TV
>>
"C" was too generous even, episode 10 was fucking ABYSMAL, later seasons of Dexter-levels awful
>>
>>64061217
Critical success

Good for attracting the femnazi audienc

JJ2 confirmned
>>
>>64061282
Which one was episode 10 chief?
>>
>>64061307
The one in OP's pic
>>
>>64061217
How can they tell? Just reviews? It's not like Netflix can gauge revenue, it's a flat-rate subscription.
>>
>only interesting character is Kilgrave
>randomly change what his powers do just to fit whatever situation he needs
>skip over huge plot holes that inconvenience the story
>tease Daredevil for no reason other than to upset us
>go on and on about how much of a wreck Jessica is
>despite being black out drunk, she is only ever seen stumbling once the entire show
>no other symptoms are ever present
>writers decided halfway through that Coppy McCopperson would be Nuke
>a million other problems
>>
>>64061307
It's where Killgrave makes people hang themselves and whatshername kills herself in the same scene. Nothing in that episode made any fucking sense, characters acted like complete retards, i love how when Trinity gets killed by her ex-wife her current gf just shows up at her house to help, with absolutely ZERO knowledge of any of that happening.
>>
>>64061217
I know, all those asylum movie are what people want right?
>>
>>64061370
They have audience stats, it works just like TV. You didn't pay to watch it specifically, but they won't produce a season 2 if nobody watched it
>>
>>64061393

>Trinity is being attacked
>girlfriend saves her
>goes directly to prison for no reason

>hundreds of people aware of Kilgrave
>high ranking police officer is aware of Kilgrave by episode 2
>still not enough evidence to save Hope
>>
>>64061195
I saw an interview with here and she actually thinks she can beat guys up now, because of here training for the show
>>
>>64061381
>Writers decided halfway through that Coppy McCopperson would be Nuke
Okay, your other complaints have some traction, but this makes literally no sense. He was obviously going to be Nuke from the start. There's a reason he looked like a poor man's Captain America, after all.
>>
>>64061264
I haven't watched the show myself (although I was planning on checking it out) but wasn't like half of /tv/ praising this show just a few weeks ago?
>>
eh, keep a entry-level noir styling and better the writing.
give it maybe two big arcs per season. One big focus and arc made it feel a bit claustrophobic. I like the main cast though.

They probably won't get a chance for season 2 until after defenders in 2017
>>
>>64061428
Ahhhh, I see. There'll be a second season, trust me. It's going to take near-bankruptcy before the Entertainment industry realizes that the average person could give a shit about progressive politics in their entertainment. People watch tv and play games to get away from that shit that the media shoves down our throats.
>>
>>64061476
No, they were praising Tenant.
>>
>>64061461

They kept changing his persona and accomplishments throughout the season. First he was a cop broken up about almost hurting someone, then he was swat member plowing Blondie, then he had a team of soldiers and he was a killing machine, then he was Nuke.
>>
Did anyone think this show was horribly acted? Like, as in, what the fuck was the casting director thinking horribly acted?

In my mind, the only good actors were Tennant (obviously), Carrie Ann Moss, and Rosario Dawson in her brief cameo. The guy who played Luke Cage was fine, but everyone else was fucking unbearable. Jessica herself, Trish, Trish's mom, shitty Captain America, the lesbio-wife, the younger lesbo, etc.

To be fair to Ritter I'm not sure how much of her performance was down to the writing. Jessica is supposed to be a bitch, but I found her to be utterly dreadful. Even the tiniest amount of charisma would have made her character bearable. I really wanted to like her, but I just didn't.
>>
>>64061542
Fair enough. Is it worth watching just for him?
>>
>>64061649
Yes. He is awesome as always. It doesn't redeem the show in any way though, but it seems that Tenant alone is enough for tumblrinas to freak out and call this "show" GOAT
>>
Kilgrave was probably as strong a case of a carry job by one guy that I've seen in any series. And he was hamming it up in many a scene too, and still was the only redeeming thing of this show.
>>
>>64061556
Not true. They did not change it, they simply revealed more and more information about him and his background.
>>
>>64061370
>>64061428

They might also take social media trends into consideration
>>
>>64061840
Sharlto Copley carried Elysium pretty much on his own much the same way.
>>
>>64061900
Maybe. The thing is, they need to produce things that get large audiences and trends, because that leads to more subscriptions
They won't bother producing something that doesn't help get more subscribers
>>
>>64061195
That's the "official" reason, but we all know it's a flop because of the nigger.
>>
>>64061490
>people consume media to get away from the media shoving shit down there throats.
>>
>>64061217
if we measure it by twitter trends, yes
it was only trending the night it went live
compared to Daredevil that was trending the entire weekend

also i follow a couple cosplayers that are Marvel shills and wouldn't shut up about it and when they finally started watching they went completely silent about it
>>
>>64063104
The series is shit for cosplaying purposes, I would guess
>>
>>64061613
>I really wanted to like her, but I just didn't.
I don't know whether they wanted her character to come off as a bitch but that what she ended up being, IMO.

I reckon it'd be a badass male character but as a woman, the lack of humor and the know-it-all attitude just makes her obnoxious.

It's a shame. I dug the noir thingy it had going for it at the start that they kinda forgot halfway through.
>>
>make a show about the junkie whore from breaking bad fucking niggers
>nobody likes it
Who saw that comming?
>>
File: 1450664224969.png (106 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
1450664224969.png
106 KB, 333x333
Wasn't this show getting praised some weeks ago? What happened?
>>
>>64064184
The show by itself always got hate pham. Tennant and his character kilgrave have always been praised.
>>
>>64061294
>JJ2 confirmned
more liek
>daredevil vs punisher followed by
>s1 of defenders
>s2 defenders
>s3 defenders
>phase 4, 5, 6, 7, bankrupt
fuck marvel.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.