[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be kylo ren >just killed his father and is an emotional
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 524x280) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 524x280
>be kylo ren
>just killed his father and is an emotional wreck
>suddenly shot by a fucking bowcaster with a pretty clean hit while dazed from what i did
>still need to capture\subdue girl per snokes orders
>chick and crew decides to run, have to drag my bleeding carcass all the way from the base to forest outskirts, wound still open
>flip the girl, but nigger wants to fight, can probably take him. He gets a lucky hit, pisses me off, so i finish him.
>already delirious of fatigue and blood loss,decides to take lightsaber and girl, then return to base, but girl is awake, and now she wants a round
>girl is unexpectedly good at fighting and is fast on her feet, im probably fucked, but i can still probably end this in my favor
>channels the force and kicks my ass
>everyone thinks im shit because of that final sequence

Kylo had a hard life
>>
he better do some crazy shit in the next one

#teamKylo
>>
>people are mad that Kylo lost with the brilliant fighting technique of wailing on everything in his path with no regard for defense

I swear to fucking Christ the movie had problems but god damn some of the criticisms are retarded.

Yesterday someone was bitching about Phasma disabling the shields "for no reason."

When she had a fucking GUN pointed at her head.
>>
File: 1450664915283.webm (2 MB, 720x304) Image search: [Google]
1450664915283.webm
2 MB, 720x304
>>64059347
>loses to a girl
Fucking dropped
>>
Atleast it looks like Rey is using the Dark side of the force.

>>64059424
>Yesterday someone was bitching about Phasma disabling the shields "for no reason."
>When she had a fucking GUN pointed at her head.
The worst soldier, right here. When the jihads ask you to give them nukes, just do it. Its not like they know what to do with them anyway, so theres no risk.
>>
>>64059424
Im with the phasma complainees

You`re the fucking captain of a stormtrooper batalion. You dont give in to threats. You are supposed to be trained soldiers. Holy shit. She wasnt even tortured and stuff.

She had a reason for lowering the shields, but i expected more resistance and competency from a fucking high ranking stormtrooper,
>>
>>64059587
If we're talking self-preservation:

>get shot in the head immediately

Or

>buy myself a few minutes to maybe, just maybe survive

I'm taking those few minutes.
>>
>>64059659
>self preservation

She`s a stormtrooper, not a resistance fighter.

>yfw finn is actually force sensitive and managed to use jedi mind trick in this scene without us knowing

Bravo jj.
>>
>>64059659
Lucky for us the only thing you're guarding is the hot pockets in your mom's freezer.
>>
>>64059732
Get out of here, JJ
>>
Explain to me how Kylo isn't the best villain in the Star Wars universe.
>>
>>64059753
I just gave you the chance to bullshit away phasma`s incompetency. You should be thanking and paying me jj.

As for first time force users using mind trick, you dug your hole jj. Now lie in it.
>>
>>64059785
Maybe once they do that backstory I'll agree.
>>
>>64059785
>villan

From my point of view the resistance is evil
>>
File: palpatinesmiling.jpg (48 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
palpatinesmiling.jpg
48 KB, 800x600
>>64059785

He's great but not quite this guy.
>>
>>64059816
>complaining about incompetency
Well she IS the new Boba Fett.
>>
>>64059896
why is he so smug?
>>
>>64059896
#TEEMSHEEV
>>
>>64059452
KEK THAT SHITS RIDICULOUS

HE'S GOT LIKE 10INCHES AND 80LBS ON HER

ALL TEH MARY SUE FORCE PUSH IN THE WORLD WOULDNT HELP HER
>>
>>64060137
Hmm let's see

>desert Rhonda Rousey who's spent every day beating the shit out of bandits

Versus

>guy with a hole in his gut who's never been in a situation where he has a clear upper hand
>>
Jedi Nigger will restore the republic.
>>
>>64059785
Cuss he jobbed to the main character when she hasn't even touched a light saber before
>>
>>64059452
Hello /pol
>>
>>64059347
Kylo is the best girl.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.