[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a child, I hated Quentin Tarantino and his movies. When I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1235468.jpg (15 KB, 480x333) Image search: [Google]
1235468.jpg
15 KB, 480x333
As a child, I hated Quentin Tarantino and his movies. When I grew up, my hatred intesified to a point where I'd be deleting his fans on My Space and later on Facebook. I had one friend who liked his movies.
Now my hatred is complete and I don't react on my anger, I am just completely devoted to constructive hatred towards him and his work. If you like Quentin Tarantino and his work, please don't even talk to me because that upsets me. I'm looking for like minded people who are equally triggered by this man and his movies.
>>
>>64059255
>constructive hatred
elaborate on this please
>>
>>64059255
Tarantino is a visionary. Grow some tastes pleb
>>
>>64059311
Dubs of truth, OP. You obviously dont understand his films.
>>
>>64059255
I see we have a new meme.

The Tim Burton version of this was obvious and crappy pasta.

Ugh, here we go again...
>>
>>64059795
fukken this. only difference between this and that las pasta was a name change. lrn2meme fgt
>>
File: madman tarantino.png (340 KB, 500x644) Image search: [Google]
madman tarantino.png
340 KB, 500x644
https://youtu.be/RPBVUiAaeik
>>
>>64059255
LETS SEE

LITERALLY UNIRONICALLY THINKS HES BLACK
IS A FOOTFAG THE MOST PLEB OF ALL FETISHES
IS THE BIGGEST KUCK DIRECTOR CURRENTLY WORKING IN HOLLYWOOD

KUCKANTINO IS OVER&&FINISHED
>>
Kil bill and basterds are undeniable classics, dont care for the rest of his filmog
>>
ITS A BLACK MALE THING
>>
File: cuckoldino_.jpg (71 KB, 1496x854) Image search: [Google]
cuckoldino_.jpg
71 KB, 1496x854
Whats goin on here
>>
File: p805183214.jpg (322 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
p805183214.jpg
322 KB, 800x533
>>64061801
>basterds
>"undeniable classic"

jidf, pls
>>
>>64062145
BASTERDS IS GOOD

KUCKANTINO GENERALLY GETS HIS PERIODS RIGHT, THE SETS, COSTUMES, ATMOSPHERE, PARTICULARLY THE INTERNATIONAL BASTERDS CAST IN THAT WW2 YUROP SETTING

HIS PLOTS HAVE BECOME RETARDED THOUGH, NOT TO MENTION HIS PROTESTS THAT ALL POLICE ARE MURDERERS AND HIS GENERAL #BLMSHITTING BECAUSE HES A BLACK MALE AND ITS A BLACK MALE THING
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.