[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If he was your son how would you have raised him differently?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 990x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 990x600
If he was your son how would you have raised him differently?
>>
Probably would've tried to be a good role model for him, kept him at him instead of sending him off planet to train with his fuckup uncle. There's no way Luke would've been strict enough with him, dude needs clear bounderies set, and to get slapped hard any time he steps out of them
>>
I doubt anyone could raise somebody worse. He acted like a spoiled child throwing a temper tantrum throughout the whole movie. Not even the general took this kid seriously.
>>
Not teach him the force. Seriously what's the point? Siths and Jedi only try to capture power.
>>
>take away Linkin Park CDs and eyeshadow
>block 4chan.org/r9k

BUT DAD YOUR WRECKING MY LIFE REEEEEEEEE
>>
Train him in scavenging, droid and wookie speak, staff combat and piloting space ships. Teaching anyone the force is pretty stupid when it can be mastered on your own in few tries.
>>
I wouldn't.
Even if he was an evil shit, he's found conviction and purpose.
That's more than what I can say about 90% of millennials.
>>
>>64056967
It will probebly explained why she can do all that in the next film but like Max Landis said:"this isn't telivision". Movies need to be able to stand on themselves.
>>
It's funny how much of this film seems like JJ saying "You know that thing you tried to do that was so shitty in the prequels, George? Yeah, I can do it better". Adam Driver's Kylo Ren as a frightened, confused boy seduced by power worked so much better than Hayden Chrssistnstns's Anakin. And then you have BB8 being way cuter than any of the "fun" kiddy shit, and Maz Kanasta as the sassy wise space grandma who's way more likeable than the greasy diner guy or even prequel-Yoda (she was clearly a homage to the OT Yoda we know and love).
>>
>>64056677
I would have told Luke it was okay to perform a very late term abortion.
>>
>>64056848
Yeah but because of his lineage he would have been extremely force sensitive even if he was never taught. He would have just flipped out at some point and fucked shit up with the force by accident, he had to learn control.
>>
>>64057457
Maz Kanata was fucking awful.
>>
Suffocate him with a pillow one night.
>>
>>64057208
The only thing that kind of put me off was her mind trick scene, I was just like "did I miss something? How did she know she could do that? Did she just guess? Maybe she used to read all the old legends about the heroes of the rebellion and stories of Luke and Obi-Wan?". It kind of feels like there might have been a scene that explained this that got cut or something.

Even if she just discovered it on her own, it could have been handled a little better. Like, instead of immediately commanding the stormtrooper, she might have just desperately said "you don't want to do this" and then be surprised when he bends to her will.
>>
>>64056677
Stricter. So that no woman would beat him. He's a pitiful disgrace at his current level t b h
>>
>>64056677
I thought he turned out more or less OK. Would have spent more money on light saber training though.
>>
I would have pounded his boypussy when he reached the legal age of 18 tbqh.
>>
>>64056677
He did pretty well.
If it was me though I would have had a tonne more sons just to make sure.
>>
>>64056677
little bitch lost to a girl who was holding a saber for the first time in her life

abortion is the only cure
>>
>>64057650
>wanting to fuck your own son
>>
>>64057892
He's gay it's perfectly normal for them
>>
>>64057913
Anon will never know I'm grill
>>
P-PLEASE MR. KENNEDY
>>
>>64057835
Can't take him seriously now. Even the average star wars manchild fan could beat up a woman.
>>
I'd have fucked him raw every night until he was a good boy
>>
>>64058117
You would wait until he was at least 17 right?
>>
>>64057961

Thx for the boner.
>>
File: 1445023709869.jpg (16 KB, 400x449) Image search: [Google]
1445023709869.jpg
16 KB, 400x449
>>64058117

>ywn be Kylo Ren's bf
>>
I would try to help him get a gf. Maybe even use Jedi mind tricks if he can't do it on his own. Like, mind trick him into not being so r9k.
>>
>>64058169
of course not, he wouldn't learn! as soon as i could cram my dick in there without causing internal bleeding i'd do just that
>>
>>64058184
I want to raise my future son into being the perfect bf and then marry him.
>>
File: count-dooku.jpg (68 KB, 400x550) Image search: [Google]
count-dooku.jpg
68 KB, 400x550
>>64056787
why did they even put a character like him in the flick?
the dark side used to be threatening and powerful. now star wars is fucking mocking them as the melting pot of minorities and agenda driven good guys run circles around them

what a load of tripe
>>
I wouldn't have molested him
>>
>>64058316

>tfw I'll never be your son
>>
>>64058323
The dark side was ALWAYS pathetic under the guise of power, prequelbabbies don't know shit
>>
>>64056943
>block 4chan.org
FTFY
>>
>>64058396
keep telling yourself that pleb . which is why the sith were chasing the rebels across the fucking galaxy
>>
>>64058396
this oh my god it's like these children never even watched Empire and Jedi.
>>
>>64058484
i wish i didnt
the effects are too shit. have you seen yoda?
>>
>>64056677
I really believe this is what you get when you send your kids away to schools at a young age. They get stuck with abandonment and self esteem issues. If they had just bothered to visit him more most of this could have been avoided.

I wouldn't let my kid be a Jedi anyway no matter how strong in the force they were. I'd have Luke send some videos on basic Force control so he isn't crushing the TV or choking his playmates when he gets mad. Other than that, regular parenting. Maybe play games where he can practice his abilities. Instead of Baseball in the back yard deflect the nerf ball tosses, at dinner pass me the peas without touching them, talk the Gardner into cleaning the gutters for no extra charge, shit like that. Let him know when he's fucking up. Let him know when I'm proud of him. Warn him of the dangers that come with religious extremists.
>>
File: 0yoda[1].jpg (385 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
0yoda[1].jpg
385 KB, 2000x1000
>>64058323
>The dark side threatening and powerful

EASIER MAYBE, BUT STRONGER? NO
>>
>>64056677
I would have told him that the fact that so many books still name Linkin Park as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.