[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friends want to bring me to see TFA. I took it upon myself t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: afawe.jpg (342 KB, 895x1399) Image search: [Google]
afawe.jpg
342 KB, 895x1399
Friends want to bring me to see TFA. I took it upon myself to finally torrent and watch the first 3 to see what the big fuss was about. A new hope wasn't nearly as bad as I expected. The effects, music, and action sequences kept me entertained enough to not care about the shit characterization, also R2D2 and C3PO were hilarious. I'm curious enough to see how the story plays out. 6.5/10 desu, not bad, a great brainless flick. I'm curious enough to watch the other 2 and see how TFA holds up. Everyone on here's telling me to skip the prequels though, should I? Strawpoll here determines whether I shoud skip them or not. Also, consensus on A New Hope?

http://strawpoll.me/6357274
>>
>>64055255
The prequels are good, watch them.
>>
>>64055255
Prequels are shit, but watch them anyway.
>>
>>64056879
Please dont lie to op, he might be a fagoot but he doesnt deserve this
>>
>>64057227
I'm deadly serious. The prequels are good films.
>>
>>64057226
This. They're bad but still required viewing material for Star Wars.
>>
>>64057291
>The prequels are good films.
You might've liked them but that is a lie.
>>
>>64055255
If you've watched IV, you've pretty much watched VII. Since you liked it, you'll probably like TFA too.
>>
File: 145.jpg (364 KB, 1232x697) Image search: [Google]
145.jpg
364 KB, 1232x697
watch the prequels, skip TFA
>>
File: 1398977703157.png (23 KB, 125x100) Image search: [Google]
1398977703157.png
23 KB, 125x100
>>64055255
My recommendation would be to watch them in this order
IV -> V -> III -> VI -> VII
>>
>>64057455
TFA was mediocre, but entertaining enough to go and see it once
I still think episode 8 will be fantastic as well, so watch this just to be up to date with the story
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.