[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just saw this peace of cinematic shit. I almost don’t know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Thebumawakens.jpg (32 KB, 275x425) Image search: [Google]
Thebumawakens.jpg
32 KB, 275x425
Just saw this peace of cinematic shit. I almost don’t know were to start.

Billy Valentine is a boring, generic Mary Sue. He starts the film with no job, no home, and properly has a drinking and a drug problem too. After he has been hired by the Dukes, we se him master the principals of stock exchange, THE VERY FIRST DAY AT WORK! His supernatural “feeling” of when to sell completely triumphs Mortimer Dukes endless years of training and education, and he earns a lot of money to the company.

At the final battle, the young inexperienced Valentine goes head to head with the two Duke brothers, but yet again our hero shows a godlike gift for stock exchange, and trashes the Duke’s. And don’t try to defend the Dukes by arguing that they were in an emotional state because they were gambling with all their money, or arguing that they where just (almost) shot by a bearded creature (Winthorphe as Santa). The Dukes superior training should have completely destroyed Valentine.

In short, Valentine may be the biggest Mary Sue yet, and I have no idea how you plebs can enjoy this shitfest of a movie because of him.
>>
The Force Awakens was alright in spite of Rey.
>>
>>64055053
It was a comedy designed specifically to make you laugh and look at Jamie Lee Curtis's tits.

As I did both, I feel it did its job swimmingly.
>>
>>64055053
I want italians to leave.
>>
>>64055053
>>64055082
Pull down your pants, tuck your weak faggot boner between your legs, bend over and show us your boy pussy you raging fucking fag.
>>
>>64055053
Frozen Concentrated Orange Juice Futures

>stock exchange

Is this pasta? In addition to stinkbait?
>>
>>64055053
That was the point of the movie OP. That Valentine can succeed just well as Aykroyd's character given the same resources. Therefore nurture over nature.
>>
>>64055053
Great parody of this whole Mary Sue bullshit. 10/10.
>>
>>64055053

fuck you

this movie is a masterpiece
>>
>>64055053
take your pills and retreat back to /pol/ before I shake a can of pennies at you
>>
>>64055383

my bad i just read the first sentence of OP and became filled with rage

continue your memeing
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.