[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
these scenes never happened wtf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (697 KB, 832x1064) Image search: [Google]
file.png
697 KB, 832x1064
these scenes never happened

wtf?
>>
maybe not on your shitty camrip
>>
Top scene happened but they used a different take

Middle scene was likely cut because they decided it was better for kylo to be waiting for them

Bottom, originally Maz was supposed to go to the Resistance Base but this was changed. It's still in the novelization
>>
>>64054619
listen child, not everything in the trailer has to be in the movie.
>>
The whole thing never happened anon; it's just a movie.
>>
>>64054925
s-shutup!
>>
one of the very few things they did right was making the trailers interesting while also revealing nothing

you now realize the trailers were directed far better than the movie
>>
>>64054892
I don't really agree with that. if the the things in the trailer are what entice you to see the movie then removing them is kind of like false advertising.
>>
File: 1411607971724.png (390 KB, 374x374) Image search: [Google]
1411607971724.png
390 KB, 374x374
>>64055030
Life sure is tough. Might as well just end it now.
>>
yeah my bro is sperging over a specific scene where Ren is surrounded by other similarly clothed guys in a dark outside place and it looks like its raining?

its in one of the trailers but you never see it in the film. my guess was its some kind of glashback with him and the knights we never saw?
>>
>>64055117
>yeah my bro is sperging over a specific scene where Ren is surrounded by other similarly clothed guys in a dark outside place and it looks like its raining?

That's in Rey's vision.
>>
>>64055117
isnt that from reys flashback?
>>
>>64055117
that's in the movie.
>>
>>64055030
a lot of times trailers these days have additional "teaser" content that works in a trailer but doesnt need to be in the movie
you can understand why they would engineer their trailers specifically as marketing tool instead of as an afterthought right?
>>
>>64055251
>>64055211
>>64055182

thanks guys, that was the only option but i definitely forgot it

his reaction was "OMG rain for the first time in star wars" when he saw it
>>
>>64054619
the kkk saber was real though. I thought it might have just been a ruse
>>
>>64055331
>rain for the first time in star wars
Is he a prequel hating redditor or did he just forget about kamino?
>>
The middle scene happened. We just cut into the scene later.

Bottom scene is because the affirmative action hire apparently couldn't act.
>>
>>64055331

It's NOT in the movie.

The trailer shot is a mid shot. In the movie it's a wide shot.
>>
>>64055434

> counting the prequels as Star Wars

Fuck off reddit
>>
>>64055574
I don't like it either but they count.
>>
>>64054619
>Top: Bad acting
>Middle: /v/ shit
>Bottom: Fan flick
There.
>>
>>64055434
must have forgotten, remind me though, when exactly?
>>
>>64055574
you fuck off first tfa apologist pleb

prequels are great
>>
>>64054619
Pick up the novelization. Lots of stuff in there that wasn't in the movie. And it explains a lot.
>>
>"Who are you?"
>"I'm no one."

Did this happen?

I clicked on to every other trailer moment which pissed me off, but I don't remember noticing this dialogue anywhere.
>>
>>64055022
>revealing nothing

Sounds like the movie to me.
>>
>>64054731
>It's still in the novelization
Is it any good?
>>
>>64055829
No it wasn't included in the film.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.