[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this supposed to be Snoke?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: whu.png (450 KB, 852x359) Image search: [Google]
whu.png
450 KB, 852x359
Is this supposed to be Snoke?
>>
>>64053741
it was Rey
>>
>>64053788

It's clearly a man.
>>
>>64053741

>Rey's brother

goddammit, imagine the possibilities

unfortunately disney doesn't know how to give a nice script a go
>>
>>64054276

It pisses me off how JJ was just like, "Oh yeah, we'll let Rian Johnson figure it out," even though he's more than capable of coming up with a decent plotline.
>>
>>64053741
A scene of Luke wearing the Kylo outfit thinking he is killing snoke. And then Rey being hidden from his insanity, then he came to his senses and flede after realizing he killed all his students.
>>
>>64054346
They're mimicking the shit that was done with Empire being directed by Kershner. JJ made Into Darkness which was pure shit, so I'm happy with him not being allowed near a sequel.
>>
>>64054346

I actually thought JJ wrote the script

I'm really disappointed that literally every possibility of a goat-tier trilogy was drained down the toilet right at the beginning of the new trilogy

why not just come up with a new story? it's really not that hard. they could've made the same amount of money with originality, I just don't get it
>>
>>64053970
Rey confirmed for tranny
>>
I really hope that they go with the fan theory that Rey and Kylo are going to swap sides. Rey knows how powerful she is already, and she was already about a few seconds from murdering Kylo in their battle. His great would it be to have them both training in the next film while Poe and Finn are fighting with the Resistance. As a fan of tragic characters, id love to see Rey becoming darker and darker while Kylo starts leaning more towards the light, ultimately redeeming and vowing himself to his uncle after Rey leaves to lead the Knights of Ren with Snoke's guidance. When the third film comes out, they both reunite in battle but on opposite sides of the force once again.
>>
>>64054445

Nah, Johnson will be writing and directing episode VIII (unless you meant the script for episode VII, which he did with Kasdan after Michael Arndt's first draft).

Presumably he was told everything up front and was given time to write up the treatments for the last two movies, similar to what >>64054423 said about what happened to Episode V.

Now that I think about it, Johnson must feel pretty damn accomplished for being essentially the only original creative force coming into the new trilogy. I am very much looking forward to seeing how he will tackle it.

I am slightly worried about Trevorrow's involvement with directing episode IX, though if we are lead to believe that this will just follow the course of the original trilogy, all Trevorrow will need to do is just step back and let the action unfold and let the technical people do their jobs (though Jurassic World was cluttered in that regard, so who knows how the final product will turn out). At least Johnson will be penning the new trilogy from here on out, with only (hopefully) advisory input from JJ.
>>
>>64053741
Obviously Hayden
>>
>>64054724

>implying disney would do the exact oposite of pandering to feminists

nigger, are you insane?
>>
>>64054887

Honestly, it's more like pandering to merchandising. No little girl is gonna go out asking their mom to start buying them action figures for the antagonist that is being supplemented by feminist pandering.
>>
>>64054920

even if they were planning to make rey a villain, they'd stop that idea from happening immediately because of the positive reaction by the pleb masses
>>
>>64053741
post the webm
looks like a bald nigger with earrings on this frame
>>
>>64054973
This is why movies suck now of days.
>>
>>64055136

political correctness is probably the number one reason for movies not being as GOAT-tier as in the 90s

I feel like every movie that actually uses characters as equals doesn't know how to properly show it

>star wars
>female character knows her shit (most of the time)
>make her a fucking retard who always says "I CAN DO THIS, DUUUUUH!!!!"
>supergirl
>bitch can do anything
>"MEN ARE STILL OPPRESSING ME!!!!"

sicario and edge of tomorrow are the only movies in recent memory that handled this right (probably because I like blunt)
>>
So does this scene mean Rey was allied with Kylo and the rest at some point?
>>
>>64055385
You forgot about Fury Road
>>
>>64055615

you're right

I fucking hate the fact that retards spout shit like "it's a feminist movie" when it's clearly just a movie with women being used to give birth to children who try to hide from the guy forcing them to do so
>>
my prediction..,
rey is palpatine daughter, snoke is palpatine wife behind hologram
>>
>>64054346
It's what he did with LOST. He goes crazy with the mystery box shit and then drops out before the clustfuck is connected to him.
>>
>>64055717
One would think a guy as paranoid as Sheev would have some clones running around in case he dies.
>>
>>64055717
People are still expecting the pottery to extend to snoke?
>>
>>64053741
>that headshape
>that nose
>those cheekbones
>that hairline
So some Kenyan/halfrican nignog is gonna be another character?
>>
>>64054724
Damn, that sounds pretty good, desu
>>
>>64055715
You must be the smartest man on 4chan

The way Fury Road was made was great. It's still Max' story from his perspective, he just gets tangled into someone else's conflict. Him being a kinda mysterious side character for them, makes you want to see more.
>>
>>64055953
>Rei, I am your brotha
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.