[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hes directing episode lX >JJ isnt Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 1536x864) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 1536x864
>Hes directing episode lX
>JJ isnt
Thoughts?
>>
>implying I have this nobody HACK FRAUDS face imbedded in my memory.

Who the fuck is this literally who director my african american nigger friend
>>
JJ's not making viii either
>>
>>64053728
I wish JJ was.

Rian Johnson is writing and directing VIII and writing IX solely. So I guess it really all falls on him. Everything was wrong with Jurassic World but the script wasn't good to begin with so Trevorrow may still be an okay director or even better with a good script.
>>
>>64053777
We already know anon
But points for trying
>>
As long as 8 is good, 9 can suck.
2/3 decent movies ain't bad for star wars.

I can't reason why they went with Jurassic Shit guy
>>
>>64053728
>Rian Johnson
>IMBD
>Directed Looper and 3 episodes of Breaking Bad
>Wrote Looper

could be worse desu
>>
>>64053849
Because Jurassic World was produced by Kathleen Kennedy's husband, and since they know the guy and it made a lot of money(which had nothing to do with Colin and everything to do with the JP brand) they decided to go with him for Ep IX. It's retarded.
>>
>>64053820
>>64053849

There was nothing wrong with Jurassic World from Disney's perspective, it made a ridiculous amount of money.
>>
>>64053825
but we already knew he wasn't making IX

so whats your point?
>>
File: saviour.jpg (19 KB, 619x168) Image search: [Google]
saviour.jpg
19 KB, 619x168
absolutely no problems whatsoever
>>
>>64053867
>directed the fly and ozymandias
i sort of have hope, to be honest
>>
I don't know how to feel about it. I thought FA was going to be a shitfest beause JJ would try to use his usual style but I really enjoyed it and I'm a hardcore SW fan. Can't judge by the director
>>
seems like some of you can't tell the difference between 8 and 9
>>
>>64053728
Extremely disappointing, Jurassic World was pretty fucking horrible.
>>
>>64054094
The problem with that notion is that Jurassic World was pretty much exactly Colin Treverrow's version of TFA in the Jurassic Park franchise, and it was kinda shit
>>
>>64053993
Rian johnson has good directing and writing talent so theres no problem with Vlll
Colin Trevorrow has shitty writing and directing talent so there is a problem with lX
And JJ was rumored for a long time to be coming back for lX
>>
I'm much more interested in what direction Johnson takes the franchise than I was for Abrams. We knew Abrams would play it safe and give us something solid but unexciting. Johnson could really go either way.

I kind of wish Duncan Jones wasn't tied up with that Warcraft shit and was available for Ep 9, though.
>>
>>64053867
Looper was good and Ozymandias is the best episode of Breaking Bad. I have a lot of faith that VIII will be awesome
>>
>>64054214
He also did Fly, which shows that he is versatile and doesn't necessarily play it safe.
>>
>>64054187
Johnson is writing 9
>>
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 800x1200
>>64053728
As long as he gives us a hot redhead like in Jurassic world I'm good. 8 and 9 can make up for 7
>>
File: peuHRfc.jpg (18 KB, 500x305) Image search: [Google]
peuHRfc.jpg
18 KB, 500x305
>director from awful pleb bait tv series is directing star war movies
>/tv/ is excited
>>
>>64054032
That's Colin Trevorrow in OP's pic
>>
>>64054380
Listen man it's not like Disney is spoiled for choice here, the vast majority of talented, accomplished directors would not be willing to work under Disney franchise conditions
>>
>>64054380
Star Wars: Episode IX (announced)
2016 The Book of Henry (post-production)
2015 Jurassic World
2012 Safety Not Guaranteed
2005 Gary: Under Crisis (TV Movie)
2004 Reality Show (Documentary)
2002 Home Base (Short)

which TV series is that?
>>
>>64054380
Brick is good. Looper is good.
>pleb bait series
that's fucking star wars bud
>>
>>64054187
Theyre trying to recreate the OT so much they want to the 2nd to be great but the 3rd to be the worst
>>
>>64053728
>Thoughts?

Did you see any nigger in JW?. Me neither. As long as he doesn't put any nigger and kill Finn in the first 15 min. I will be happy.
>>
>>64055162
The guy who helped Chris Pratt train raptors?
>>
is he another kike?
>>
>>64054409
what does he think of the jewish community?
>>
File: Jewing_66e872_5416060.gif (378 KB, 208x200) Image search: [Google]
Jewing_66e872_5416060.gif
378 KB, 208x200
>>64054366
new redhead ends up with finn
>>
>yfw Episode IX is just two hours of Kylo Ren chasing a fly through the star destroyer
>>
>>64053900
It's all speilberg a doing Kathleen Kennedy got started with him. He recommended JJ for Star Wars and picked Colin for Jurassic world so he probably recommended him for IX
>>
@64055346
>copying someone elses joke from a previous thread for them (you)'s
>OP pic is Rian Johnson

Im not even dignifying you with a (you). Cunt
>>
>>64055162
>>>/pol/
>>
>>64055488
might aswell be holding up a reddit sign here
>>
>implying I'm not the same guy
>>
>>64055162
>Did you see any nigger in JW?

Man, JW probably has the darkest nigger ever shown in cinema history.
>>
>>64055596
touche. have a (you) if so
>>
>>64055620
Yeah, but he's barely in the movie, and just complains about how Pvt. Pyle is underestimating the raptors.
>>
>director
Disney puppet is a better phrase. You insult the position when using that title so lightly. The age of directors is ending. The age of studios is now.
>>
>>64054366
>2 and 3 can make up for 1
>>
its a smart idea by disney

they don't want one director to take control of the franchise so nerds will be like "its his series now"

plus directors will take less if they aren't attached
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.