[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worst part of the movie. Nearly as cringey as Jar Jar.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: maz-kanata-star-wars.png (351 KB, 842x570) Image search: [Google]
maz-kanata-star-wars.png
351 KB, 842x570
Worst part of the movie. Nearly as cringey as Jar Jar.
>>
The han + leia scenes were worse.
>>
>>64052455
>Worst part of the movie.
Darth Angst wasn't very impressive.
>Nearly as cringey as Jar Jar.
No, not even close.
>>
Seriously, full CGI characters, did they learn nothing from jar jar?
>>
>>64052455
>not the CGI alien monster scene
>>
>>64052455
I don't get how a orange midget bar owner monster is supposed to have the same sagely presences as Yoda, who was basically the big dick running the Jedi order for centuries.
>>
>>64052755
>is supposed to have the same sagely presences as Yoda
Why do you think she was supposed to?
>>
>>64052812
I dunno that's just what I saw on reddit
>>
>>64052681
CGI characters have come a long way and I dont think theyre a bad thing

The problem with TFA is that it is mostly these great classic style practical aliens and puppets, so when they do use a cgi character or even use it to clean some stuff up, its almost Special Edition level of jarring
>>
>>64052455
I have these piece of shit neighbors that live beside me and they do nothing but stomp and bang in their house all day. Even stomping and banging at 11pm at night.

So today is the day I've begun stomping around my house, and I also my CoD on my TV, put it on loud and just let it sit there so its nothing but loud annoying gun noises and explosions.

That'll show those mindless careless fat cunts
>>
Eh, her design could be better but I liked her voice and mannerisms.

She just looks like a walking Orange.
>>
>>64052861
then go back there and ask them
>>
>>64052455
The characters that have relevance like Snoke and Maz, are CGI. The background characters we literally see 5 seconds of are practical.

Don't you dense fags get it? CGI is here to stay and it will always be here to stay.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.