[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>They didnt cast Dylan O'Brien as Finn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: dylanobrien.jpg (173 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
dylanobrien.jpg
173 KB, 1252x1252
>They didnt cast Dylan O'Brien as Finn
>>
literally who
>>
>>64051335
>they didn't cast him as Peter Parker
>>
>>64051335
Damn he would have been awesome as Finn.
>>
File: will150sj4.gif (4 MB, 422x238) Image search: [Google]
will150sj4.gif
4 MB, 422x238
>ywn be his friend
>>
>>64051335
It might have something to do with him being a terrible actor.
He should stick to TV.
>>
He didn't audition.

However, I remember a supposed insider a few weeks back saying he was on Disney's radar for a new character in Episode VIII along with Grant Gustin (plays the Flash on the CW) and Blake Jenner (lead in Linklater's Dazed and Confused 2: 80's Bogaloo).
>>
>>64051335
>JJ Abrams 'This is TOO WHITE'
>Sw casting director 'Its my job to make this film as LEAST white male as possible'
>they cast a female with god mode
>a nigger nobody gets the role infront of thousands of capable actors

Ain't no chance Dylan o Brien or any white man was getting cast, bro.
>>
>>64051718
I think he is pretty good.
>>
>>64051740
>whole cast of TFA is white with the exception of like 3 characters, one of which is CGI
>>
>>64051335
I know some mutt that looks like him.
Really cool guy, Dylan also seems a great guy to hang out with.
>>
Boyega was better than anytjing this CW tv show star could bring to the table
>>
>scared the whole time,
>clumsy
>barely helps at all
>is dishonest about his defection
>motivated solely by trying to hook up with rey
>gets a pity kiss and is literally friendzoned after being put in a coma by darth mall goth

why are you edgemeisters not thrilled that they cast a black guy for this role? he's the biggest loser in the movie.
>>
>>64051335
probably because he looks like he's in middle school
>>
>>64052513
its not cw tho, its mtg and his show is actually pretty good
>>
>>64051335
My god. He is so fucking hot. He is just perfect.
Full homo.
>>
>>64053102
Is it good because of him or is it a good show he happens to be the star of?

Because in the hands of another actor Finn would have been shit and it did seem like /tv/ liked Boyega's performance
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.