[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just saw this for the first time in 17 years. The first time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: the-phantom-menace-poster[1].jpg (495 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
the-phantom-menace-poster[1].jpg
495 KB, 1000x1500
I just saw this for the first time in 17 years.
The first time I saw it I was 10 years old.
I saw a slightly edited youtube version in HD that took out a lot of jar jar, fart jokes and unnecessary scenes and was 92 minutes in length.

I've changed my mind, this movie is not as bad as you people say. Lucas tried hard to tell the story of what happened before the amazing movies he made.
He wasn't trying to make this like the originals, this was it's own thing.

I was actually interested in the political struggles of the time before darth vader, it was quite interesting how the characters I grew up with in the original series actually developed.

Before you guys get mad, I liked Force Awakens too, I know you support lead African American roles in film as much as I do.

I would show the entire series to my child if I ever had one haha(note: my wife and her large african friend said I'm not allowed to breed).

Well, what do you guys think?
>>
Well I think you're on the right track to cinematic success OP.
>>
nice blog
>>
>>64051091
>It's good if you cut out all of the shit!
>>
>>64051215
Thanks friend.

:)
>>
>>64051091
>I saw a slightly edited youtube version
>92 minutes in length

Cutting over 30 minutes isn't "slight editing".
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 400x267
>>
>>64051091

welcome to the light side anon

TPM is fun. It has some flaws that are hard not to notice, but it's a well crafted movie in many other ways. And the only other sci-fi movie in the last decade or so that I can think that outdid it was Matrix 1
>>
>>64051801
>last decade
>matrix

retarded human being you are
>>
>>64051873

>last decade or so

the matrix came out in 1999, same years as Phantom Menace. It's not even twenty years old yet.
>>
Saw the cheese edit too and it just made me want to watch the regular version. They cut out the cool underwater scene in I.
>>
File: 1434464058393.jpg (287 KB, 963x921) Image search: [Google]
1434464058393.jpg
287 KB, 963x921
>>
>>64052142
stop forcing memes, redditor
>>
>>64052142
dont cuk cucky
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.