[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does it get better after that garbage first episode?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (131 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
131 KB, 1280x720
Does it get better after that garbage first episode?
>>
>>64050432
A bit but that's all.
I tried to like it because of Burr but it's quite forgettable.
>>
I thought it was entertaining, but not funny. I don't think I laughed once.
>>
Only a lil'bit, but it's only 6 episodes, give it a shot
>>
File: 148373736242.gif (52 KB, 266x199) Image search: [Google]
148373736242.gif
52 KB, 266x199
>8.4/10

If this didn't have Billy Boy's name attached to it, it would be fucking laughed off the air in a matter of seconds.
>>
Is that Hank Hill in his 60s? What the fuck is this show?
>>
>>64050652
A netflix original w/ bill burr and justin long and sam rockwell voicing characters, among others. Thought I would give it a shot and I was pretty let down, especially considering the quality content netflix has been putting out
>>
Bill Burr's strong suit is topical humor, not situational, to be frank with you my family.
>>
Being the guy who has to give daily reports on fans' opinions of Netflix shows has to be a comfy job.

Once again, show was mediocre and would've been godawful without BB's name and voice.
>>
Didn't care for it.

Not bad enough to get angry about, just disappointing.
>>
>>64050432
Disappointing, not very funny. I only have the last episode left. Episode 5 was my favorite though. Almost felt like a real show that episode.

>Shire of Frodo
>The Led Zepplin pickle band
>Little Bill watching his dad's "show" to tell him what happened
>Hillbilly kid giving a synopsis of the cop show
>That being the only thing either of the hillbilly kids have done that was funny
>Balls
>The whole argument and little Bill during the whole sex scene
>Vic's job
>Just how based his life is

Solid 6.5/10 episode that one was.
>>
>>64051380
You're crazy, it was a strong 7/10.
>>
It's like Morel Orel but it's a portrayal of awful people living in an awful time in the 70s. It's funny because everything is so horrible. But there aren't really any 'jokes'.
>>
>>64050432
Why did they have to go with such a generic setting
>>
>>64051516
i cant believe were the only two people who like the show on /tv/. fucking retards man. it was excellent
>>
>>6405043

Liked it.. 5/7.

Not awesome, but watchable.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.