[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how long before Strong Womyn Movement becomes infuriated by this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: sicario little bitch breakdown.jpg (38 KB, 1265x528) Image search: [Google]
sicario little bitch breakdown.jpg
38 KB, 1265x528
how long before Strong Womyn Movement becomes infuriated by this scene?
>>
No women saw it.
When it gets nominated for something major at the Oscars, and normies suddenly go watch, it'll be too late.
>>
You're about 3 months late
>>
> emily blunt will NEVER step on your balls
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)
>>
>>64050421
I don't see how it doesn't get nominated for at least 5 Oscars. Its the best film of the year.
>>
File: 1450803097669.jpg (182 KB, 500x1148) Image search: [Google]
1450803097669.jpg
182 KB, 500x1148
It's only bad if it's a white man that was fucking her up.
>>
>>64050387
>sicario little bitch breakdown.jpg
Jesus, dude :(
>>
>>64050467

It literally shits on the woman protag and people protest in general. Hollywood can't even give it a token award for best sound because Star Wars exists. It will get 0 awards for this.
>>
Only spergs with too much 4chin on the mind take this movie as any sort of commentary on women.

Her defining characteristic is not her gender but her profession. She's an FBI agent who is completely out of her depth, along with her partner. The movie is trying to develop this idea that even the nation's largest police agency is incapable of handling the extreme bullshit the world is offering up.

The FBI has rules whereas the CIA and cartels don't.
>>
>>64050387
>scenes women completely understand
>>
>>64050467
Creed, Danish Girl, and Room are better than this.
>>
>>64050534
>It literally shits on the woman protag
Reminder that "muh horrors of patriarchal oppression" flicks are just as feminist as strong independent ass kicking womyn. It's cuckoldry all the same, just an alternate approach.
>>
>>64050562

You could argue it either way.
Her partner was a lot more willing to accept shit once it was properly explained, and he only got upset after she already had, to back her up.
>>
>>64050562
/thread
>>
>>64050485

Top kek
>>
>>64050588
>Danish Girl
Nice b8
>Creed
Good flick not a film though
>Room
Haven't seen
>>
>>64050562
Good analysis anon.
>>
Anyone got the screencaps of her in a bra?
>>
>>64050533
found the redditor
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.