[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people unironically defending manchild media and consumerism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1448471765129.jpg (21 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1448471765129.jpg
21 KB, 256x256
>people unironically defending manchild media and consumerism habit
When did /tv/ became a spa for anti-intelectual tourism?
>>
>>
>>64050083
>When did /tv/ became a spa for anti-intelectual tourism?
2008. The year that capeshit became big enough for /v/ and /co/ to move in.
>>
>>64050083
It's fucking pathetic. If they aren't paid shills they have legit mental illness to like Disney SW shit. Grow the fuck up and stop ruining the world.
>>
>spa for anti-intelectual tourism

Was posting actress's feet supposed to be intellectually stimulating?
>>
Since The Avengers
>>
>>64050127

Get with the times. Feet focus is the thinking man's fetish.
>>
>>64050127
actress feet is patrician
>>
>>64050083

Since 2007

The Big Bang Theory came out and made manchild culture both acceptable and trendy. Truly the the death knell of western society.
>>
>>64050127
Stimulated my penis
>>
>>64050083
Since our culture started to praise "nerdiness" and manchild culture.
>inb4 redditors come shit up the thread with "b-but it's fun"
As fun as my bright colors screensaver

>>64050127
It's more than capeshit and flick wars
>>
Manchildren put to the guillotine when?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.