[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRL ktroHxjY Your favourite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRLktroHxjY

Your favourite simpsons scene?
>>
>>64049686
This list comes close to mine, but I would have a few different eps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POS24e54t3E
>>
>Is there anything fluffier than a cloud? / If there is, i don't want to know about it
>MILKING RATS
>Homer...use the forks!
>Luke be a Jedi tonight / Just be a Jedi tonight / Do it for Yoda, while we serve our guests a soda / Uh, and do it for Chewie, and the Ewoks, and all the other puppets / Luke be a Jedi tonight
>You know, I'm here today as Luke Skywalker, but I'm also here to talk about Sprint. As you can see, you stand to save up to 17 cents a month over the more dependable providers.
>WILL YOU NERDS SHUT UP. HE'S TRYING TO SAVE YOU ON LONG DISTANCE
>Gimmie the knife! / No, it's mine!
>It's the mighty robots of Battlestar Galactica versus the gay robots of Star Wars!
>You're all talk, Hamill. You never even finished Jedi School.

Is this episode Classic Simpsons, Zombie Simpsons, or Transitional simpsons?
>>
File: 1428206949963.jpg (19 KB, 525x521) Image search: [Google]
1428206949963.jpg
19 KB, 525x521
>>64050552
you already did a thread about this. its zombie.
>>
The entirety of Homie the Clown.

Also, oldfag here. I feel sorry for those of you too young to have enjoyed prime simpsons as they happened. It was event viewing on par with a Super Bowl every sunday.
>>
>>64050957
I was born in 1995, what are you talking about gramps?
>>
>>64050552
>You're all talk, Hamill

It's funny because he's a voice actor
>>
File: 1369343432913.jpg (44 KB, 377x378) Image search: [Google]
1369343432913.jpg
44 KB, 377x378
>>64050552
>mfw I found out that "GUYYYS AND DOLLLLSS! OH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH" song isn't even in the actual musical
>>
The cider quote by le christian neighbour man

If its clear and yella you got juice there fella, if its brown ur in cider town or something like that

Well fucking meme'd mustachio companion

Excellently narrated godfearing man-next-door

Kektastically insinuated cultist from beyond the fence
>>
I forgot about the "It didn't die" line until I looked up the scene again and nearly died
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cOx2PMnxTY
>>
>>64051257
>>64051257
FUCKING KEK
SAVED MY CRISTMAS
NIGGAER
>>
>le fahny allahu ackbar meme :D
Back to reddit OP, back to reddit
>>
anyone got some good simpsons reaction images?
>>
File: lPv1eEc.png (621 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
lPv1eEc.png
621 KB, 853x480
>>
>next time I see lenny I'm going to punch him in the back of his head
and then he did
>>
File: lava.jpg (33 KB, 635x405) Image search: [Google]
lava.jpg
33 KB, 635x405
>>64053439
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.