[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why did they never get together? Was it because of incestaphobia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
So why did they never get together? Was it because of incestaphobia at the time?
>>
Damn Mark's face is busted
>>
Why would she choose a whiny beta cry baby over Han 'sex machine' Solo?

The only reason she kissed him was to get Han jealous
>>
File: Luke cucked.jpg (182 KB, 500x449) Image search: [Google]
Luke cucked.jpg
182 KB, 500x449
Their relationship was PART-TIME
>>
>>64048619
I wonder how many times they fucked on set
>>
George made up the sibling thing last minute
>>
Han had better coke
>>
Mark Hamill has strong ideals and Carrie Fisher is a quasi-prostitute.
>>
>>64048831
He wanted Bobba Fett and Vader to be brothers
>>
>>64048619
Because they're not libertarians.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 320x480
>>64048619
Ray is luke and leia' kid.

It's why Luke left her on the planet and ran away and why she is so powerful , she's double Jedi

Screen cap this
>>
>>64048850
Implying they weren't
>>
>>64048619

Leia was never into Luke the only reason she kissed him was to make Han jealous, her real love interest.
>>
>>64048976
>choosing a dirty smuggler over a war hero jedi
>>
>go on journey to get princess
>calls you a manlet
>mentor commits suicide
>smuggler gets her instead
>>
>>64049170
>kill your own father

Literally the modern Oedipus
>>
>>64049205
>implying luke kills anything and doesnt get blown the fuck out literally every time.
>>
>>64049053

>chossing a dirty smugler who looks like Harrison Ford over a war hero jedi

Perfectly sensible.
And it's not like Han isn't a badass.
>>
Ferris Buller and his sister got together. Hell they even killed a guy together
>>
>>64048850
He wanted at one point boba fett to be lukes mom
>>
how did leia knew they were siblings? only luke know this from vader, if i was luke would not tell her and bang her, if you know what i mean
>>
>>64049380
>implying he wasn't
>>
>>64049335
All the more reason to hate that smug-faced asshole Matthew.
>>
This thread reminds me of a film where a dude impregnates his half-sister(he is the only one who knows about it) to get revenge on his dad. Anyone knows the name of that film?
>>
>>64048619
She only became his sister so Luke won't look bad for not getting the girl.
>>
>>64048619
Is that you Australia?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.