[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JJ why are we filming my scenes first?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 275x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 275x400
JJ why are we filming my scenes first?
>>
>>64048299
Well you only have two scenes and they're on roughly the same set, which is located on a soundstage. It's just very practical to do it this way. It also happens to be the very first sequence of the film.
>>
It must suck for an actor to get old. Not only are you terrible to look at, but you pretty much can't have long term roles due to being a liability.

Probably easier on those that aren't known for action flicks tho,
>>
>Kylo doesn't invite Lor San Tekka to play holochess
Wasted opportunity desu
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 424x594) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 424x594
>>64048299
Ok 'ole chap
>>
Who was he? A lost jedi or something?
>>
>>64049728
He was a member of the "Church of the Force", according to that visual guide.
I've speculated that members of this church are the ones seen slain by the Knights of Ren, as well as Luke's Jedi, in the flashback and that Lors Sen Tekka knew Luke and he's on Jakku to watch over Rey.
>>
>>64048299
>"My body is prepared, but I am not."
>>
>>64048413
Being 80 sucks for any job. In fact being an actor is the only proper job at 80.
>>
>>64048299
>Was in both The seventh seal and Star wars
How can there be such a contrast in quality? One shitty pandering flick and a revolutionary artistic expression by master Abrams, he must be happy to star in a good film at last.
>>
>>64050838
u got me senpai
>>
File: Mr. Sweden Yes.png (565 KB, 640x720) Image search: [Google]
Mr. Sweden Yes.png
565 KB, 640x720
>>64048299
He actually looks pretty good for an 86 year old.
>tfw he's Swedish
>>
>>64048299
If he actually does die, then they can just bring Christopher Plummer and people won't know the difference.
>>
>>64052140
If you bring in Plummer, might as well bring his Starcrash co-star David Hasselhoff.
>>
File: Newspaper faggot.jpg (26 KB, 253x503) Image search: [Google]
Newspaper faggot.jpg
26 KB, 253x503
>>64052140
>Implying Christopher Plummer would stoop to this kiddie cuck bullcrap

The only reason the old faggot in the OP did it is because he's a Swecuck.
>>
because the rest of us can't play chess, geezer
>>
>>64052226
We will now hear an explanation of how Madeline, Pixies, and Up are not "kiddie."
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.