[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars Episode VIII
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: leak.jpg (50 KB, 640x386) Image search: [Google]
leak.jpg
50 KB, 640x386
Episode VIII filming is soon to begin, and the script is mostly finished, pending perhaps some on set changes, minor things. Like before, the tentative shooting schedule has partially leaked. From my interpretation of the (obviously missing parts) material:

• Kylo has completed his training, pending killing Skywalker. He is no longer conflicted, has a new helmet, and doesn’t take it off (so far).
• Resistance now spearheads the decimated Republic Fleet.
• First Order and Republic at a stalemate; Republic unable to replenish its losses fast enough
• Rey has come a long ways, but is not yet ready.
• Finn leads ground operations for the Republic, he’s the new Han Solo, Chewie fights alongside him.
• Poe leads Rogue Squadron.
• Hux really wants Leia dead.
• Phasma really wants Finn dead.
• Snoke wants doesn't want Rey to be turned, he wants her dead. She is too much of a liability.
• Finn gets captured by Phasma during a battle, Chewie dies.
• Finn is tortured to force Rey out of training. She leaves, Luke stays.
• The rest is missing from this material, but this roughly half the film.
>>
The only good thing that come of these movies are the leak and spoilers, can't wait for the whole script to leak.
>>
So Empire Strikes Back II

Seems legit
>>
>>64048175
How is Finn leading anything from a wheelchair?
>>
i hope instead of that trash they just make the movie kylo and hux team up and go on wacky adventures
>>
>>64050160
They replace the two actors and put Seth Rogen and James Franco in the roles and have them do that.
>>
>>64050212
DUDE DEATHSTICKS LMAO
>>
>>64050079

he'll probs get robotic implants
>>
>>64048175
• Reddit is gone from /tv/
>>
What you're saying is that after they reboot ANH they are rebooting Empire?

Makes perfect sense.

>finn is the new Han Solo
>poe is not the new Han Solo

FUCKING DROPPED WOW WHAT A MISSED OPPORTUNITY
>>
>>64048175
I hope the next episode is a comedy, like Avengers.
>>
>>64048175
>• Finn leads ground operations for the Republic, he’s the new Han Solo, Chewie fights alongside him.
but chewie is with Rey you lying faggot
>>
>>64048175
>• Finn leads ground operations for the Republic, he’s the new Han Solo, Chewie fights alongside him.

But Finn can't understand him and Chewie accompanied Rey to Luke's hiding spot.
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 1000x750
>Rey is the new Luke
>Finn is the new Han
>Poe is the new Leia

It's happening
>>
>>64050901
You got them reversed, faggot. Poe is Han.
>>
>>64048175
I like Kylo's old helmet.
>>
>>64050212

in a few years thats probably what the annual star wars movie will devolve too
>>
>>64048175
>Chewie dies too

Shit I knew this is all about passing the torch to a younger generation, but this is bullshit.

It's too fucking blatant
>>
>>64050901

>Hire a black actor for a part written with a white actor in mind just so you can force an interracial romance
>Movie is released
>Fans all pairing Rey with Kylo Ren, a white man
>Making the black and Latino gay for eachother
>The only one anybody wants to see blacked is Poe

O i am laffin

Jews BTFO
>>
>>64051148
If anything it's Boyega who's gonna be spic'ed
>>
SNOKE IS FATHER
REY LOSES FOOT

GG
>>
>>64051210
Based snork
>>
>>64048175
>Phasma really wants Finn dead.
Only good part desu.
>>
>>64048175
>Rey has come a long ways, but is not yet ready.
Killing what? God? She could easily kill any other character as she was at the end of VII.
>>
>>64050738
>>64050811
He probably just dropped her off. He has no reason to stay there. What is he going to do, scratch his balls all day?
>>
>>64051148
Finn wasn't written with any nationality in mind, so much a bunch of white and black actors auditioned for it.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1594) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1594
>>64050901
It'll probably be more like this if they're trying to rip off two films at once.
>>
>implying Snoke isn't Vader

>implying Snoke/Vader wasn't just pretending to have a change of heart so that Luke wouldn't kill him

>implying snoke/Vader hadn't simply been posing as Sidious' apprentice in order to maneuver himself and the galaxy into the optimal position for his grand scheme

>implying Vader didn't transfer his consciousness into a standby clone body which was jettisoned before the Death Star exploded

>implying everything isn't going exactly as he had forseen

WAKE UP BANTHAPLE
>>
>>64048175

>Chewbacca dies
>Luke stays in seclusion

FUCKING DROPPED
U
C
K
I
N
G

D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>64051138

100% agreed.

Sounds like a fucking shit idea.

"We have to make room for the new characters, what should we do with the old ones??? Kill them off!!!"

Fuck Disney.
>>
Is this really going to be just a trilogy?

With Disney at the controls, won't they keep pumping out X, XI, XII at a Marvel pace?
>>
>>64051693
I hope they'd give it some time but they probably won't.
It's going to happen.
>>
>>64051693

they will

and spin-offs

they might take like a 3 year break after the third film in this trilogy comes out, but in those 3 years there will be spin off every year and then the new trilogy starts.

kind of how now Force Awakens came out, spin-off comes out next year, then ep 8, then another spin-off
>>
>>64048175
>Finn leads ground operations for the Republic
And you wonder why the Republic is still garbage.
>>
>>64051409
Wait, what the fuck is this?
>>
File: star-wars-d23-timeline-081515.jpg (81 KB, 676x450) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-d23-timeline-081515.jpg
81 KB, 676x450
>>64051693
>>
>>64051409
Hux isn't Luke's son.

Hux is a wannabe Space Hitler.
>>
>>64048175
Phasma not being a double agent would be the last straw. There are a lot of things that happened in TFA that are simply left without any explanation (Rey's uncanny skill, Finn wielding a lightsaber, etc.) but if they try to say that she's a loyalist after what she did and how easy it was I'm just going to not watch this pile of crap trilogy for the rest of my life. Worthless.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.