[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Skylar White
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: sw.jpg (111 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
sw.jpg
111 KB, 1252x1252
Was she a Mary Sue?
>>
>>64047540
Good character, bad actress. She's a just a cheap Gillian Anderson
>>
>>64047540
this тbh senpai
>>
>>64047540
Looks like someone hasnt gotten out of season 1 yet
>>
what the fuck is a mary sue
>>
File: gh9H1A7T.png (84 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
gh9H1A7T.png
84 KB, 256x256
>>64047540
I hated her because she got in walts way and interrupted the parts of the show that had the drug stuff, which was the good parts. shes basically just like my mom who i hate and ruins everything in my life. i cant wait to get out of high school.
>>
No she was retarded and failed at everything she did

However the fact they started trying to get people to sympathize with her was pretty cheap seeing as at that point both her and Walt had gone into the meth business and were criminals and she had already broken the law BEFORE that when she was cheating the IRS.
>>
>>64048032
>shitty half assed handjob for birthday, shitty fake bacon
>husband does everything possible to make you money before he dies, even sacrificing his moral integrity
>be a completely ungrateful cunt and then fuck Ted and give him the money
>he still bails you out one last time before he dies

Skylar was a good character because the character was supposed to be a completely ungrateful cunt and the actress did a great job portraying this.

The only people who think she is anything other than a bitch are from tumblr
>>
>>64048214
>>husband does everything possible to make you money before he dies, even sacrificing his moral integrity
'no'

That would only work if he gets away with all his crimes, if the cops get him they take all the money

There is no way you can trust your 50 years old husband who never commited a crime to become a druglord
>>
>>64048127
It's something that mega aspie NEETs say when they're incapable of comprehending someone that has any remote success
>>
she was more like a typical sit com wife

>husband is main guy and in control
>get home
>wife is calling the shots
>>
>>64048280
This
He couldn't accept help from his former partners because of his pride, but was willing to sacrifice his "moral integrity" by committing crimes to help his family? He was just a self-centered asshole
>>
>>64048214
I just don't like her face.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.