[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when you realized that Blackhat was the best film
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: blackhat.jpg (2 MB, 2880x1220) Image search: [Google]
blackhat.jpg
2 MB, 2880x1220
Where were you when you realized that Blackhat was the best film of 2015
>>
>>64046420
maybe in loserville
>>
In a reality that isn't a perpetual existential nightmare from which there is no escape, ruled by soulless corporations that force people to trade their time on earth, the only thing that actually have, for creature comforts.

Movies are also rated exactly inversely as they are in this reality.
>>
For the cinematically illiterate sure
>>
File: the colors duke the colors.gif (1006 KB, 500x268) Image search: [Google]
the colors duke the colors.gif
1006 KB, 500x268
I'll see your blackhat and raise you a movie with tits in it.

Hot Tub Time Machine 2 was best film of 2015, OP.
>>
>>64046952
damn..
>>
>>64046974
>t: fury road fan 98
>>
>>64046420
huffin paint on the streets of chicago, injecting antifreeze in my arm, totally disconnected with reality
>>
>>64046420
Taking a shit with no realization of any such film ever being made.
>>
>>64047021
Nice anon, i do the same thing in the streets of chicago. Lets get based together sometime. U like bath salts?
>>
>>64047017
No thats another movie your type praise
>>
>>64047137
>t: collateral pleb
>>
>DUDE I JUST PUT A KEYLOGGER ON CIA CHEIF COMPUTER LMAO

its fucking the CIA .. are they retarded ?
>>
>>64047207
Mann is a pop director making pop movies. What makes Mann's films subpar compared to better directors or great directors is the writing. If his directing skills were paired with brilliant scripts he could achieve the status of someone like Kubrick. But movies like Blackhat are just low bar action movies with quasi-intellectual premises. Aka, ideas that sound smarter than they are, and 15 year old mubi aping teens eat up. Get some taste or head back to /v/.
>>
BRESSONIAN GESTURES
>>
>>64047305
literally the same pasta that collateral-apologist babbies use

hello imdb movie buff
>>
>Michael Mann is the best director ever!!!!

What a meme.

He's in the same death spiral as most of the big 70's/80's directors.
>>
so many of its images are already seared in my brain..
>>
>>64046420

Nice Bait!

>Muh Cinematography

I laughed out loud when Thor has to enter a meltdowned nuclear power plant to retrieve a HD.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.