[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Resident Shitville
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (3 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1242x2208
JUST
>>
Someone died on the set for this the other day because of botched safety procedures. They should cancel the whole thing or at least fire the guy and do some investigations.
>>
>>64045760
i don't get why they don't just CGI everything in a shit movie like this that only Chinese people and benefit cheats are going to pay to watch
>>
File: image.png (4 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 MB, 1242x2208
nice to see she is supporting her stunt woman....

what a bitch
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1242x2208
she's even thanking the camera operator
>>
>>64045968
What a vitch
>>
a man was crushed to death on set by a hummer.
who cares about this stunt whore
>>
>>64045968

>posting self righteous aids awareness picture

>doesnt even acknowledge that the chick who does her job for her is lying in a hospital with one arm and no face
>>
>>64045721
so the story about her faced getting degloved and her arm amputated was horseshit?

ppl are sick
>>
>>64046397

the stunt womans face was ripped off and she lost an arm. ops pic is a year old
>>
>>64046430

jesus christ the picture literally says it was posted 76 weeks ago goddamn
>>
>>64046484
sorry senpai i only looked at the time and the battery charge
>>
File: Bueno.jpg (33 KB, 362x366) Image search: [Google]
Bueno.jpg
33 KB, 362x366
>>64046332
Is that some pit stubble
>>
>>64046397
because she's white, fucking hot and seems like a nice chick

the other was some cannon fodder spic
>>
Why does there even need to be another Resident Evil movie?
>>
>>64046711
>BECAUZUE THERE LE GHILTY LE PRLEASURSS HEHEHEHEHE

they stopped being that after the first two fuck sake
>>
>>64046386
haha
gottem
>>
>>64045721
Is that Bruce Jenner?
>>
>>64046397
>who cares about this stunt whore
The autists who keep making these threads, obviously.
>>
>>64046574
dirty boy

bet her fadge as stubble hnngg
>>
>>64046422
she's even praising the main camera guy in the other pic after wrapping up shooting

what the fk!
>>
>>64045968
was it her fault ?
>>
>>64048582
yes, for being a false artist
>>
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/mtv-the-challenge-helicopter-crash-in-argentina-kills-2/
>>
>>64048727
>Mendoza

Nothing good ever comes out of there.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.