[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Luke on Rakata Prime? When chewie and Ray go to see luke,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Unkwld_space.jpg (33 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Unkwld_space.jpg
33 KB, 512x512
Was Luke on Rakata Prime?

When chewie and Ray go to see luke, they see a water world, scattered with small islands, like Rakata Prime

Rakata Prime is canon now, as seen on the map from Empire magazine

There are many KOTOR references from the TFA reference book, such as malachor V

Luke went in hiding looking for the first Jedi temple.

The map in TFA leads to the uncharted regions, where Rakata Prime is

Anyone have a camrip shot of the map?
>>
The island's ruins look like shit for an old jedi temple, who cares.

Dont put your hopes up for good Star Wars. It will be as mediocre as TFA or worse.

Expect Marvel capeshit quality.

KOTOR and Jedi Knight and things like that are long gone, they will never come back
>>
Yes, because they're going to use the same planet from some 12 year old game that no normal Star Wars fan would even recognize as a major plot device.

Please, just fuck off with this nonsense, they would never do that. Also, stop making a new Starshit thread for every dumbass theory, god damnit people.
>>
>>64045483
>no normal star wars fan would recognize

are you shitting me? KotoR was very well known.
>>
>>64045338
it's Rey, you stupid fuck.
>>
File: 7BjGo6hh.jpg (83 KB, 1024x462) Image search: [Google]
7BjGo6hh.jpg
83 KB, 1024x462
I am 98% sure he is there.
>>64045483
It got game of the year 2003 and Amazon is spamming my FB feed with the free smartphone version. It and the sequel are some of the best Star Wars material oeriod

Why the fuck did they make Ren a homage to Revan in appearance if it is so irrelevant? Or put the detail that his lightsaber is based on a design from the Scourge of Malachor V, aka KOTOR 2?
>>64045388
Well they were ruins when Revan got there 4,000 years before Force Awakens takes place.
>>
>>64045483
All the more reason to use it. Most people would think it was a new location and fans of the game would get their reference. Not hard.
>>
>>64045338
Ask this on one of the 300 other threads you cancerous 12-year old
>>
>>64045338
A reminder that shadows of the empire will always be canon.
>>
>>64046378
but it isn't now
>>
>>64046378

Don't forget the moldy crow in EP 1. The only saving grace.

>>64045483
>>64045517
>>64045629
>>64045679
>>64045338

>wanting KOTOR confirmation this bad
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.