[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does Lucas feel about TFA?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
How does Lucas feel about TFA?
>>
Is Jew Jew a manlet too?
>>
>"I think the fans are going to love it. It’s very much the kind of movie they’ve been looking for."
-lucas

this is literally him saying "well you fucking assholes are gonna finally get the piece of shit you've been whining about for decades. eat a dick"
>>
>>64044642
All i wanted was a loose adaptation of the x wing series.
>>
>>64044642
let's say before the movie was released, they said
>ok, the new movie is a ANH rehashed
would anybody actually want this shit? You have to be some retarded non-fan
>>
>I wish i could have made that movie
>I wish I could have made my fans happy
>at least some neckbeards on /tv/ still defends the prequels
>I sold Star Wars for too low
>my feet hurt
>>
>>64044901
>>I wish i could have made that movie
but he did, in fact did it better
it's called ANH
>>
>>64044681

You'll most likely get what you want in the Star Wars: Rogue One spin off.
>>
File: People died George.jpg (148 KB, 814x1110) Image search: [Google]
People died George.jpg
148 KB, 814x1110
I think he's bothered by JJ and Kasdan one upping him at the box office after rejecting his input. I think he regrets selling his baby to Disney, not because he thinks he could have done better but because he can't stand seeing others succeeding at something that used to be his. After George the filmmaker sold out and became George the businessman, Star Wars became a matter of measuring his worth in numbers rather than his own cinematic sensibilities, and he's probably bashing his head against the wall right now thinking that he "could have beat Titanic".
>>
File: 1436891611457.jpg (71 KB, 634x610) Image search: [Google]
1436891611457.jpg
71 KB, 634x610
>>64044559

I can't stand looking at J.J's nose but I can't help staring either. It's like someone glued together 2 really thin and skinny penises. How is it possible for someone's nose to be that long and get so thin? His nose is fucking obscene.
>>
File: jew must die.jpg (110 KB, 594x592) Image search: [Google]
jew must die.jpg
110 KB, 594x592
>>64044559
>>64045480
he looks so fucking jew holy shit
>>
>>64045480
I would say jew but that sure is a funny looking nose even for a jew
>>
>>64045261
>>64045261
/thread
He even tried making other movies recently but they failed. SW is all he got. I fear he will do a Robin Williams. Good in the early years, no work in the later years making him depressed.

Robins problems werent exactly money, considering he got stand up gigs at big places in Las Vegas (huge money) but he realized that's what he would be doing forever and wanted to be in movies and be loved again.
Same could be said with George, toy merchandise alone set him for life and he said himself he hasnt touched a computer for 10-15 years because of the internet hate regarding the prequels. Guy will become real isolated soon enough.
>>
>>64045261
Why would he regret it when he still has a cut to the franchise? Do you really think Disney handed him 4 billion in cash only?
>>
>>64044586
He's like an inch taller than Lucas in the OP, take a guess
>>
He's buttmad that someone else is responsible for the most successfull star wars movie since the OT.

"George, prequels are fucking shit"
"Well yeah haha here take the TFA you idiots hope you enjoy it you faggots"
"Actually yes we did"
"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

I personally dislike TFA, but i dislike prequels as well and i cant decide on which i hate more.
>>
>IT'S A REHASH!!!

No. It's poetry.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7ZW1gtCljs
>>
He doesn't care, hes even giving the 4 billion he got from Disney to charity
>>
>>64044874
But all the Prequel haters and people that claim Lucas raped them wanted all new movies to be "just like muh childhood"!
>>
>>64046266
Yes
>>
>>64046501
I can't tell if the comments are serious or satire.
>>
>>64048283
what is there to satirize?
>>
>>64044937
Lucas is an idea guy. Everyone around him made that movie. Lucas just had the idea, which he then had to filter through more talented people, resulting in something different from what he envisioned.

If the prequels have proven anything, his core ideas are shit and/or he doesn't know a single thing about filmcraft.
>>
>>64046164
>lucas dies
>his penniless children write exposes on how terrible a human being he was

I mean, if they're really smart, one will write a positive expose, painting him as a tortured genius and the other will write a negative expose, painting him as a vindictive resentful child who lucked into his massive fortune.
>>
>>64046266
Lucas' fantasy was disney would come crawling back to him once their attempts were received the same way the prequels and special editions were.

Since that is never going to happen, and the man can't make a decent movie to save his life, hes either going to kill himself or double down on his delusions.
>>
>>64046496
well, the prequels were like sand...
>>
>>64046501
I unironically like the recurring themes and elements in the prequels and TFA, but anyone who says the prequels aren't just as rehashed as TFA is is retarded.
>>
>>64044559
passive agresive
acording to that interview >>64044642
>>
>>64049118
they aren't

its you who is the retard

prequels did so much new shit. granted not that great mostly
>>
>>64044642
Lucas is a master of words
>>
>>64044874

>b-b-but at least it's not the prequels, right guyz!

The people who like this shit are literal fucking manchildren who can't argue for the movie without either making the prequels seem worse than they really are OR by comparing the movie to other movies that according to them are the worst movies ever made.

Only Star Wars casuals and those people for whom Star Wars died in 97 really enjoyed this movie.

Even the good reviews just say the same fucking shit as the bad reviews. That it's a fucking glib facsimile, but hey it's Star Wars.
>>
>>64046501
That video is amazing. Because it made discover Ludovico.
>>
>>64045261
this whole post is bait
>>
>>64049423
I think every single review I've seen has said some variation of "at least it's not the prequels!"

Fucking annoying as hell.
>>
>>64049540
It hurts, I know.
>>
>>64049423
>This delusion
Stay mad.
>>
>>64050049

stay pleb, Disney shill
>>
>>64048411
>Lucas just had the idea,
Hello Reddit! Did you also see the new Plinkett review? ;)
>>
File: 1450974812893.jpg (8 KB, 92x136) Image search: [Google]
1450974812893.jpg
8 KB, 92x136
>>64044559
>>
He doesn't care, like he doesn't care about the quality in the prequels, he just did something at the right time and the montage helped it a lot.
He's probably counting the billions that he obtained by selling the rights with a smile on his face.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.