[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Tudors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Natalie Dormer.webm (128 KB, 920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Natalie Dormer.webm
128 KB, 920x1080
Opinions on this show?
>>
>>64042277
opinions on game of thrones?
i love it
>>
It was alright. The campy side of it grew on me over time.
>>
I want Natalie Dormer to piss in my mouth.
>>
I have masturbated to the scene of Natalie Dormer fucking that guy in the woods more than once and I've never watched the show outside that clip.
>>
>>64042564
>that guy
you mean the king?
>>
File: henry-cavill-jrm.jpg (625 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
henry-cavill-jrm.jpg
625 KB, 2000x1333
>>64042277
I liked it.
>>
Pretty boring. Borgias is better.
>>
>>64042615
Like I said, I've never watched the show outside that clip. I just heard there was a Natalie Dormer sex scene in the show and looked it up.
>>
>>64042564
Gonna need sauce on that
>>
>>64042304
loooooooooool this post is so fucking hilarious

get it because she was on Game of thrones too!
>>
>>64042277
Good show, one of the better historical dramas I imagine but I havent seen that many. Some bits with the fighting were not very good. The plague episode in season one - I was going through opiate withdrawl and was having equally bad fever dreams. I was up all night having nightmares about getting the plague and dying.

This scene always reminds me of the fondness I have for the show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWatBCcJ0w4
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.