[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the first Star Wars movie you saw?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: twitter frog.png (17 KB, 651x641) Image search: [Google]
twitter frog.png
17 KB, 651x641
I saw the original trilogy on vhs when I was 5. The carbon chamber was pretty spooky but nothing compared to seeing Attack of the Clones on a big screen.

>Dose realer than real life visuals
>dose fucking ear popping sound effects from Jango Fett's ship.
>Dat grand scale of everything
>dat fucking speeder chase through coruscant
>dose howling speeders
>>
>>64042147
Star Wars, obviously, I was 4.

ROTJ was my favourite up until I was 13, 14. Then it became Empire.
>>
>muh glowing sticks for weapons instead of plot
pls reddit. i was watching tarkovsky by the time i was 12
>>
im watching (whichever one comes after IV) and there have been 40 windows movie maker style transitions in the first 15 minutes……like…wtf
>>
>>64042932
>muh plot
film is a visual medium

>>64042932
>i was watching tarkovsky by the time i was 12
im sure you were

I was actually unironically watching 2001 on repeat when I was 4

maybe that explains why I turned out autistic
>>
>>64042932
>tarkovksky
>12
were you stunted or something? i was watching B̆͛̆̐͊͊ͭͪ̒͆͋̋͋҉͏҉͓͈̟̳̳̫̠ͅa̴̷̡̳̫̟̫̗̞̹̞̲̤̭͓̹̜͖͉̞̠ͫ́ͣ̄͂̌ͦͨͬ͒͒̕ḅ̢̜͇̩̙͕̠͙̹̖̭̺̗̖̯̱̽̐̆ͩ̈́̐̑͒̃̏̀ͨͬ̎ͭͧͦ̊͟ͅi͇͎͙̦̹̰͆ͬͪ̋ͯ͑̕͟͡͝ļ̶̫͚̦̥̝̠̪̌̍̾͂́ͣ̃ͣͣͪ̇̏̽͋̔̄̓̅͟͞l̄ͫ͑̂̈́͋̏͆̆̏ͫͧ̕͜͜͝͏͚̗̝̱̹͍a̵̦̗̜̫͈̜̠̺͓̮̮̙̥̳͎̻ͫͦ̈͒̌̔ͭͤ̔ͯͦͣ̌ͦ̎ͧ̃͘͡ͅã̡̄̔̊ͯ̈̉͒͘͟҉̳̼̖̘͉̮̮͓̟͍̤̫̞͈̟̣͎͈t̴̨̡̧͖͍̜̞͉͚͇̝͚͉̖ͣͥ̌̉̇́͐̈́ͧ̿͜u̶̴̵̯̱̥̦̺̝̯̣̻̳͊̓͆͋̽ͭͮͫ̋ͦͫ͗̐ͭ̆́͜ when i was 8
>>
>>64042147
The Phantom Menace on VHS back in 2000.

It was crap, but it turned me onto the original trilogy which I fucking devoured as a kid.
>>
>>64042147
I saw the all three of the original trilogy films at the cinema in the late 90s at a special showing in the run up to the release of TPM
>>
>>64043291
damn..
>>
Star Wars/New Hope.

My dad bought the vhs trilogy set when it was released. The last one with the theatrical releases. I remember i walked with him over to The Wiz to go buy it. Remember The Wiz?...No? We watched one movie each weekend. It blew my fucking mind when i found out Vader was Lukes father.
>>
>>64043291
fucking pleb, I was watching kirsanoff by the time I was 3
>>
What is Star Wars
>>
File: luc0-003.jpg (79 KB, 310x396) Image search: [Google]
luc0-003.jpg
79 KB, 310x396
>>64043771
12 hours of non-stop poetry from an autistic savant
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.