[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking for a western movie. The darker and more pessimistic,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
I'm looking for a western movie. The darker and more pessimistic, the better. Got anything interesting, /tv/?

Merry Christmas, you magnificent bastards
>>
Bone Tomahawk
>>
Pat Garrett and Billy the Kid
>>
good shit from this year

bone tomahawk
slow west
hateful eight
>>
I wish someone would make Blood Meridian tv series. That shit deserves it.
>>
the hateful 8
>>
Ridiculous 6
>>
>>64041043
>>64041071
What's with The Hateful Eight? I've seen massive hate poured upon it. Is it just /tv/ being /tv/, or what?
>>
>>64041087
that's the most depressing movie of 2015
>>
Unforgiven
The Proposition
>>
>>64040867
3:10 to yuma
>>
Assassination of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford

The Proposition

Do these OP, you won't regret it.
>>
>>64041129
Which one? The new one is pure crap in my opinion.
>>
>>64041094
It's just disappointing, so people are mad about it.
>>
>>64041160
Disappointing as in "Even with the knowledge it's a Tarantino movie, which defines disappointment and reddit"?
>>
High Plain Drifter

duh
>>
>>64040892
He said western, not horror schlock
>>
Unforgiven
>>
>>64040867
Il Grande Silenzio

Great snowy mountain setting and the hero uses a C96 Mauser
>>
>>64041332
Holy shit, Morricone is a big plus. Nice recommendation, I'll try it out.
>>
>>64040867
The Missing, Jeremiah Johnson, Once Upon A Time In The West, Cold Mountain, & The Original Kung Fu Series with David Carradine
>>
>>64040867
>See OP ask for Western
>Feel a chance to share my love for Bud Spencer and Terrence Hill with someone
>"The darker and more pessimistic, the better"
I guess another time then.

These I second though.
>>64041457
>>64041043
>>
>>64040867
The Proposition
>>
>>64041094
its UNO FARTO's best since Jackie Brown. the new patrician's choice
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.