[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The Force Awakens was good but it had all these glaring flaws
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: sheev.jpg (39 KB, 816x816) Image search: [Google]
sheev.jpg
39 KB, 816x816
>The Force Awakens was good but it had all these glaring flaws
>9/10

I don't understand reviewers

Can someone please tell me how people that dislike the plot, characters, soundtrack, and just the rushed nature of the film give it a high score?
>>
>>64039356
The prequels where such a low bar that people were really hungry for a competently made film; which is exactly what JJ gave them
>>
>>64039400
Literally could have been a star trek movie
>>
>>64039400
No. He didnt. Defend the map plot faggot
>>
It's like capeshit now: if you turn your brain off, it's enjoyable.
>>
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/star_wars_episode_vii_the_force_awakens/reviews/?sort=rotten

At least some reviewers are not blinded.
>>
>>64039414
It's a cool McGuffin with the promise of finding out what happened to the original protagonist. It gives a clear motivation for the bad guys to chase Finn and Rey.
>>
Star Wars was always unbelievably retarded.
>>
Reviewers are paid for score, not say it good. Hollywood knows normies dont read and only look at score number.
>>
>>64039562
> cool McGuffin
No. Its fucking stupid. The galaxy is already mapped out completely. Making the main plot of the movie about a Luke treasure map is unforgivable, especially when it turns out with an 8th of the known galaxy in the piece they did have, "we can't find it". Imagine I gave you an address, and then the map to it detailing the surrounding 500 sq miles. Pretty sure you could find it, no matter where you were in relation to it.
>>
>rushed
>good
Which is it OP?
>>
Disney marketing is effective. Nobody dares to go against the flow. It's classic peer pressure.
>>
because 90% of reviews are PAID

that goes for everything

films, games, EVERYTHING
>>
>>64039465
>OT wasn't like this too
>>
9/10 is a dumb rating. There's clearly room for improvement. I'd give it 8/10 at best.
>>
>rating something x/10

Absolutely shit tier desu
>>
>>64039356
>walk out of the theatre
>don't think the soundtrack was bad
>get home
>realize I can't remember a single tune

Literally the first Star Wars film I walked out of where I wasn't humming the soundtrack for a week. First time John Williams has failed me.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.