[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is British TV so comfy? Back in time for dinner, Michael
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Why is British TV so comfy?

Back in time for dinner, Michael Portillo train documentaries, Pointless...
>>
>>64038702
It keeps you in line subject
>>
File: fat-man-little-gun-500x375.jpg (46 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
fat-man-little-gun-500x375.jpg
46 KB, 500x375
>>64038727
>Land of the free
>>
>>64038702
The ugly Brit genetics make you feel better about yourself
>>
It's not, everything looks fucking cold and dirty. Just looks like anything you touch will freeze you to death, including the air. I never got a comfy vibe from Britain.
>>
>>64038751
i bet he has great trigger discipline
>>
Keeping Up Appearances and Last Wine of the Summer are the comfiest of shows
>>
>>64038702
because people usually speak in a calm manner instead of
MURRICA
EXPLOSIONS
YEAAAHHHHHHH
seriously, watch a murrican nature documentary compared to David Attenborough and tell me there's even competition
>>
Over a million Americans killed with guns, by Americans, since the 80s

Warmongering murdering psychopath race. Like all psychopaths, the American gun toting fuckwit absolutely believes they are superior to the rest of the world.

The rest of the world wishes the gun nuts would just wipe each other out in one big battle so the human Americans can run their country.
>>
>>64038854
hes probably only used the gun to cut up his pizza
>>
>tfw there's nothing on between 18:30 and 19:30.
>>
I want to fuck that whole family.
>>
File: mainweing.png (204 KB, 464x455) Image search: [Google]
mainweing.png
204 KB, 464x455
>>
>>64039199

They are an attractive family.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.