[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can one man be so based? I can't wait for him to BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (17 KB, 298x371) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17 KB, 298x371
How can one man be so based?

I can't wait for him to BTFO capeshit and save the film industry.
>>
>>64038337
Raise that bar James Cameron. King of the sea and stars.
>>
>>64038337
I love Jim, but the sequels wont beat the record unless a jaw dropping trailer appears years before.

a fresh story will blow Disney's Kippah off though
>>
No-one gives a shit about Avatar. It had literally zero impact on movie making.
>>
File: PainButt.gif (48 KB, 450x399) Image search: [Google]
PainButt.gif
48 KB, 450x399
>>64038690
>>
>>64038690
0/10 you're just butthurt.
>>
>>64038337
James Cameron, the bravest pioneer
>>
>>64038337
>avatar
>not capeshit

avatar was pure capeshit, faggot
>>
>I can't wait for him to BTFO capeshit
It's cool James, Star Wars already did it for you
>>
>>64038337
Avatar 2 will gross 3b and be the new number one film that changed cinema forever and the first sequel to ever win a Best Picture oscar
just wait and see
>>
>>64038690
>Star Wars TFA: watch it in 3D IMAX today!
>>
>>64039276
It's hilarious considering TFA is much less memorable and will be forgotten by the next week.
>>
>>64039114
>a story of clear cut good vs evil with a chosen one who embraces her powers whilst the antagonist is the other side of the coin
>not capeshit
>>
>>64039325
and also that it was shot in 35mm to "look like the original trilogy" and then retrofitted for 3D, possibly because Disney realized the movie wasn't as good as their coked-up fantasies after early test screenings and knew they couldn't rely on word-of-mouth.
>>
Cameron likes capeshit though

Hasn't he been trying to make a movie out of some Jap comic for like two decades now?
>>
Avatar 2 will never break records.

Avatar only did that because it was the first big 3D hype thing.

Now 3D is old. And many people didn't even care that much about Avatar so why would they care for the sequel.

It'll do well, but won't break records
>>
>>64038690
>being this upset

Lmao
>>
>>64038337
CAMERONSHITTERS ARE PURE REDDIT

BUT MARYSUE WARS WILL NOT BEAT AVATAR

SO CAMERON IS BASED FOR THIS PURPOSES OF THE NEXT FEW WEEKS

#1 MOVIE OF ALL TIME THAT CHANGED CINEMA FOREVER
>>
>>64039430
>SO CAMERON IS BASED FOR THIS PURPOSES OF THE NEXT FEW WEEKS
hello really upset reddit
>>
>>64039262
Godfather 2 you colossal faggot
>>
>>64039430
i liked this because i agree with it but then i saw that it was in caps lock and now i don't like it. it's a bad post.
>>
>>64039459
The first one also won an oscar so it had something going on for it
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.