[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the hateful eight good? i'm ether going to see this or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: A1.jpg (181 KB, 940x470) Image search: [Google]
A1.jpg
181 KB, 940x470
Is the hateful eight good?
i'm ether going to see this or the revenant
>>
Revenant is better.

Hateful Eight is thoroughly disappointing.
>>
>>64037393
Haven't seen hateful eight but revenant was disappointing.
>>
>>64037393
why not both?
>>
>>64037393
both are great!
>>
>>64037393
Both great I thought. Mind I'm not a tiny-minded contrarian fuckwit like most of the posters here.
>>
revenant wasn't very good.. just average
innaruru's audition for blood meridian basically

haven't seen tarantino's latest, but I haven't got a lot of faith given django
>>
>>64037581
>everyone who disagrees with me is a tiny-minded contrarian fuckwit!

How...open-minded?
>>
>>64037393
The Hateful Eight was good. The Revenant was OK.
>>
>>64037642
>thinks posters on 4chin represent an open-minded section of the populace
One day you'll meet some real people anon, and the whole world will look different to you
>>
The Revenant is better. Movie of the year. Best Picture contender. Sticks with you. But only men will understand it, fuccbois will be confused by the themes. Hateful Eight is entertaining, I might watch it again, but I won't pretend it was deep.
>>
hateful 8 was comfy

didnt see revenant though
>>
Didn't see Revenant, but H8 was pretty stupid and pointless, like any other Tarantino. But it was entertaining, like any other Tarantino, a lot of fun
>>
File: 1446665375675.jpg (125 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1446665375675.jpg
125 KB, 1024x768
>>64037710
>doesn't know how to spell 4chan
>everyone here thinks the same!!!!
>>
It was better than Revenant.
>>
>>64037581
Just a raging, juvenile fedora
>>
>>64037393

i liked it up until the general picked up the gun

was disappointed after that

feel bad for tatum, when you have to act with all that experience it makes you look like crap
>>
>>64037581
>>64037710
spotted the fedora redditor
>>
>>64038181
>>64038221
>>64038239
Obvious samefag is obvious
>>
>>64038273
>doesn't know how to check for samefag
>doesn't even look at the times posted
based newfag
>>
The Hateful Eight was pretty good, but not one of Tarantinos best, The Revenant imo was better, but also not better than Birdman
>>
File: getrekt.jpg (37 KB, 890x444) Image search: [Google]
getrekt.jpg
37 KB, 890x444
>>64038273
>get BTFO
>try to claim samefag
lurk moar
>>
Heightful Eight is pretty trash.

Not only is it very dull with and the talky parts are all really bland (>Unironically using the line "When you get to hell, tell them ______ sent ya!") but it's also fucking long.

I can deal with short disappointing flicks but this goes into QT-mastabatory levels of long.

Goggins is the best part and even then I feel like I'm just latching onto him because the rest was so disappointing.

Also that cuck scene with the white dude sucking BBC actually happens and I came to shit post about it ASAP.
>>
>>64037710
just wait until you meet me
>>
Me and my wife's son thought The Hateful eight was entertaining.

I loved the part where the old guy sucks on the warm black dingus.
>>
>>64037393
>The H8ful Eight or The Revenant
Two pieces of trash.
>>
File: 9349733.jpg (26 KB, 358x257) Image search: [Google]
9349733.jpg
26 KB, 358x257
>>64037404
>>
File: BASED JENNA.gif (880 KB, 245x159) Image search: [Google]
BASED JENNA.gif
880 KB, 245x159
>tfw watched Creed, Steve Jobs and H8ful Eight
>the flick I thought would be plebshit and I'd hate (Creed) turned out to be the best one

I'm scared to watch The Revenant right now. I might watch Les Revenants instead actually for BASED Lena waifu.
>>
>>64038273
>get called out on your manchild "taste"
>DUDE SAMEFAG LMAO

Back to /co/v/
>>
>>64039388
is this the birth of a epic new meme?

HORSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE SHITTTTTTTTTTT
>>
Watch both
>>
H8ful Eight is literally the kind of movie younger teens, DODALLY EBIN XD manchildren and fedoralords think is cinema but it's actually totally rubbish and worse than that, it's long rubbish.

I thought I'd like the cinematography at least, but even then there's like 2 shots that worked well since most of the film is shot inside.

Also the dialogue which is usually hit or miss was just really drawn out and not even that special. This definitely suffered a lot from QT being unable to write in any other "voice" than his.

Honestly though /tv/ is 100% right in hating this movie. The funniest thing is that it's so dissappointing there isn't even much cuck posting about it desu
>>
>>64039474
>Creed, Steve Jobs,H8ful Eight

Go with The Revenant, you filthy pleb.
>>
>>64039633
>talking about cinematogrophy when the only release is a 240p DVDSCR
>>
>>64037393
I haven't seen Revenant yet but Hateful Eight was actually pretty good, and I say that as someone that hasn't really liked Tarantino films before this.
>>
>>64039341
>my wife's son
JUST KEK MY SHIT UP
>>
>>64037393

The Hateful Eight is the better movie but The Revenant would be better to experience in theaters because of the cinematography.
>>
>Everyone talking about Goggins

I didn't like the movie, but mah nigga Tim Roth and his expressive eyebrows need some love.
>>
Acting wise, Tim Roth and Jennifer Jason Leigh stole the movie.
>>
>>64039766
Even tho Tim Roth did an amazing job and was pretty fun to watch Tarantula fucked him over by not rewriting the character when Waltz turned the role down and made him look like a poor man's King Schultz even tho it wasn't his fault.
I imagine it would suck playing a character clearly written for someone else.
>>
Boring and pretentious drizzle.
>>
The movie took a long time to kick in, when it kicked became awesome but god almost two hours for that to happen.

Also why did Tarantino shoot in 70mm? Nothing happens in this, they just stay in some cabin for 3 hours
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.