[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAS HE GONE COMPLETELY MAD!?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: ROB-ZOMBIEs-31-620x400.jpg (127 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
ROB-ZOMBIEs-31-620x400.jpg
127 KB, 620x400
>Director Rob Zombie has announced that his upcoming horror film 31 has been given the dreaded NC-17 rating not once but twice by the MPAA!

>Zombie, who took to Facebook with the news, is attempting to edit it a third time to go for an R-rating, although he’s none too pleased about it.
>>
>>64037178
he's a true auteur. I love him.
and I don't get the hate for his movies, much better than capeshit or any hollywood flick in general,
>>
Cool beans. Hope we get to see the uncut version eventually.

>>64037229
I don't love everything he's done, but he definately has his own style of things.
>>
>>64037178
fuck the cinema. he should just release straight to dvd/bluray/digital and do what ever he wants
>>
>still editing it down for a mainstream release instead of just releasing it digitally uncensored

What a hack.
>>
One too many boobs might upset the children. Think of the children.
>>
>>64037178
>tfw you mailed Rob Zombie a script for Halloween 3 remake but he never wrote back
>>
>>64037229
The Halloween remake was pretty good but then the 2nd one was the worst movie I ever paid to see. Credit to him for keeping it real though
>>
>>64037539
>Halloween 3 Remake
Christ you're joking right? The first one was fine the second was a fucking joke couldn't even finish it.
>>
>>64037469
It's probably for gore effects and not so much the boobs (like robocop)

I was watching evil dead on starz and evidently that was rated NC-17 (though maybe for the tree rape)
>>
>>64037563
It was basically Season of the Witch but it's about How Michael Meyers now owns the silver shamrock television station.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.