[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>People aren't sure if Finn is force sensitive or not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
>In the sequel while Luke is training Rey, his Force sense will start tingling
>He'll say under his breath that There Is Another

I DONT HAVE A BIG ENOUGH KILN FOR THIS MUCH POTTERY
>>
Finn is Reys brother
>>
>>64036770
>64036770▶
>Finn is Reys brother
From another mother, maybe.
>>
>>64036918

Are you suggesting they can't be related racist shitlord?
>>
>>64036743
That stormtrooper could have easily turned slightly to his left and shot that ugly fat faggot in the back of the head.
>>
>>64036976
but then Finn would have turned around and deflected it with his lightsaber automatically and revealed the secret
>>
Holy shit Fin was literally just a jobber in the movie. I was actually kinda sad when he got steam rolled.
>>
>>64036918
Oh, so two white people can't have a black kid? how fucking racist are you?!
>>
>>64036743
>tfw Finn or Rey is gonna die

;-;7
>>
>>64038539
>tfw Luke is gonna get killed by TR-8R
>>
>>64036770
>Finn is Reys brother

Finn is Kylo's brother.
>>
Doesn't bother me if Luke was slinging mad pussy.

Just don't do some incest crap. I still don't know why they got a really cute girl cast as Rey and they basically grabbed the ugliest fucks ever as Finn and Kylo. Holy fuck they're awful. Did they not have enough starving actors from either race?

For fucks sake. If not me as a white guy, there are plenty of dudes that could have done this. They could park an F-22 on either of their faces.
>>
>>64036743

>Even after he instinctively turned off his lightsaber without pressing the button after being struck by blunt force which knocked him to the ground
>Even after withstanding Stormtrooper indoctrination
>Even after being the only character in the entire movie to not miss a single blaster shot
>>
Finn is lando's son

His last name was leaked by Amazon on a jigsaw puzzle. Carlrissian
>>
>>64036743
You need to be force sensitive to weild a lightsaber or all your shit gets chopped off. He also moves with an air of destiny.

I'd say yes, he is. They'll probably say some shit like being around Rey woke up his powers.
>>
>>64036743
doubt. he's so good with a blaster, it's pretty obvious the direction they plan on taking him.
>>
>>64038607
Rey is not really cute.
>>
>>64036949
Luke isn't in to black chicks.
>>
>>64036743

>ambiguous back story
>so he can wield a saber

BRAVO J J
>>
>>64036770
That's not how genetics work....
>>
>>64038666

The devil says it's so, or whatever.

I still think it would be awesome if he was Lando's son. How is Billy Dee not the most styling black dude ever? Maybe I'm just white, but Billy Dee would style Jay-Z into a coma. That guy is just too much style in one person. That guy made you think you should wear a blue leisure jacket.
>>
>>64038648
>>Even after he instinctively turned off his lightsaber without pressing the button after being struck by blunt force which knocked him to the ground
Are the movie sabers force activated or did the actors not press the button and they decided to roll with it? I noticed Rey didn't turn hers on with the button at one point when she did earlier. I'm not well versed and it's been a few years since I watched the original trilogy.
>>
>>64038698

Subjectivity.

I know she's not a fat whore that flopped out two kids, but us single; attractive people don't see people the same way.
>>
TR-8R is a better character then that nigger.
>>
>>64038539
And not thing of value was lost
>>
>>64038666
Trips!!!
Satan has spoken!
>>
Oh, and Finn is NOT force sensitive. He's the new Han Solo you morons.

Or did you actually go and watch the movie?
>>
>>64038916
If anything Poe is the new Han Solo. Finn is the new Jar Jar.
>>
>>64038837
Unfair seeing as TR-8R is literally the best character period.
>>
>>64038956

Forget it anyways.

Unless Oprah is handing out force powers Finn is not force sensitive.

YOU GET FORCE POWERS, YOU GET FORCE POWERS, EVERYBODY HAS FORCE POWERS!

Everybody (by the whole dumbass story) was capable of the force. Then George Lucas fucked it up with midichlorians rather than just letting people study it.

It was a huge oversight and JJ just let it keep happening.
>>
It works however the fuck it wants to
>>
>To rate her

Why?
>>
>>64039051
Fucking true. It would be nice to get a movie from the imperial side for once. Man, fuck Disney, and fuck Lucas for handing it over.
>>
The more I think about it, the more JJ didn't fuck up the understanding of the force.

Rey might just be way more connected with it, but not necessarily more powerful. It could be a huge task for Luke to reach her.

Kylo might have been like "holy fuck, she draws it like it's lightning."

Food for some crappy thought I guess.
>>
>>64038837
Nice try. The meme is over
>>
>>64039209
TRAITOR
>>
File: 1450154017957.png (357 KB, 397x402) Image search: [Google]
1450154017957.png
357 KB, 397x402
>>64037018

>Jobber

What do you mean by this?
>>
>>64040616
WE

WUZ

JEDI

AN

SHEEEEIT
>>
>>64040616
Wrestling term meaning a guy who's only job is to make another wrestler look good, usually by getting his ass kicked
>>
Does anyone have that pic comparing A New Hope to The Force Awakens? The one with strikethroughs and everything.
>>
File: images-17.jpg (26 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
images-17.jpg
26 KB, 313x470
WE UH MAFUN JEDI NOW NOMSAYN FINNA
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.