[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So - how do midi-chlorians work?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Midibp.jpg (145 KB, 400x380) Image search: [Google]
Midibp.jpg
145 KB, 400x380
So - how do midi-chlorians work?
>>
I dunno. I think it was basically ret conned to mean that midichlorians merely indicate the presence of the force in someone.
>>
>>64035869
Powerlevels, only you're assigned them at birth.
>>
like the force
>>
Memeiclorians
>>
I think midichlorians are just bacteria and the old Jedi Order believed in this pseudo-science shit that is that these bacteria were what made the Force work.

I mean, Yoda must have had a lot because maybe he doesn't clean often.

Same with Anakin, I bet years living on a desert planet would accumulate quite the number of bacterium in his system.
>>
Originally, it was that they connect a person to the force. Then later in Legends it's >>64035987
Basically they're just attracted to people strong in the force.

Current canon, it's just being swept under the rug as a sort of "let's pretend it didn't get brought up in the first place" type of deal, right now.
>>
it space mitrochrondria

so it turns glucose into ATP
>>
>>64036216
Fuck you.
>>
>>64036216
I bet lucas saw his kids junior high biology book and said "I can make something out of this"
>>
>>64035869
>It says "micro" at the top
What did it mean by this?
>>
>>64036316
Small.
>>
>>64036216
So does Dexter Jettster have space diabetes?
>>
>>64036340
You sure?
>>
>>64035869
They don't
>>
>>64036390
not sure, but both porkins would
>>
I can't believe he sat down and road this AND thought it was a good idea.

What >>64036282 Is the only way I can get my head around it.
>>
>>64035869
It's MIDI-chlorians.

MIDI stands for Musical Instrument Digital Interface and chlorian is a chlorine gas compound. In short, MIDI-chlorians use digital soundwaves to pass through trace gaseous chlorine elements in the air. This is called "the Force".
>>
>>64036527
So basically The Force is pool farts?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.